Where have you NOT gone?

Tex

Where have you NOT visited yet? (Kerbin is excluded)  

405 members have voted

1. 1. Where have you NOT visited yet? (Kerbin is excluded)

In all versions of the game? I've landed a probe everywhere (and in pretty much every "biome"). I've landed a kerbal on and returned from everywhere except Moho and Eeloo. In KSP v1.0? I've barely left Kerbin.... One Mün landing and one satellite into Solar orbit. Otherwise everything has been to Low-Kerbin Orbit or lost during ascent.

I haven't been to Gas Planet 2 or any of it's moons.

Squad! You're killing me with these missing planet systems!

But really, I've been to everything. I've been to half of the game's worlds with variations of the same manned (Lander Can) Ion craft. (Moho, Dres, Vall, Pol, Bop, Mun, Minmus, Gilly, Ike, Eeloo)

I've got satellites to orbit every body in KSP, I've landed probes on everything except for Bop and Pol. But for this poll I selected the planets I haven't put a Kerbal on - Eve (because I haven't made a ship design that can get back yet), Dres (because I don't really have a reason to go there), and Eeloo (no reason why I haven't been there, I might go there soon).

I've sent Kerbals into Duna and Eve orbit. I've landed one probe on Duna.

Everything else I've done since 0.15 has been Kerbin-local.

Largely, this has been due to a low-end computer, plus restarting my career quite frequently.

I've never been to gas giant two. Because squad hasn't added it in. I was really expecting it in the version one release. Jool is just too boring on it's own.

What ever happened to all the progress they said they made on it and it's moons?

The last time we ever got any major new bodies to the solar system to explore was in .18

That is why I have kind of lost interest in space exploration after playing for so many years.

I have legitimately been to and returned from everywhere except Eve. I have been to Eve but taking off is a different story. The planet is notoriously difficult to escape from. I've tried several rocket designs, none of which work. I even used a mod with helicopter blades to try to leave without any luck. Many say to start from high altitude but that is a very difficult task to do a precision landing on Eve.

I've landed a probe on every body in the system. I've done manned return missions on every body except Moho, Eve, and Gilly. (Although, admittedly, the Dres and Eeloo missions were many, many versions ago.)

I've been to all those places... However I have not gotten Kerbals to Eeloo, I could, but that place is boring.

Eeloo is boring small sphere but it is interesting challenge to make an Apollo-style mission to there and back with minimum energy (and life support and triple room per kerbal).

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot the option "Can't get anywhere because.. 1.0.X Aero model."

If you make a rocket which seems a real rocket (a long tube with conical nose and four AV-R8 fins at tail) and fly like real rockets fly (nose pointed to direction they fly) you should not have any problems.

I'm saving Eeloo for a rainy day. With the new aero model I feel like doing Eve again maybe. I already landed a probe on it for a contract but maybe I should do it again. Haven't got any water samples from Eve yet.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.