Many More Resources (MMR)

Many More Resources (MMR) is a mod for fellow mod developers who think resource development is tedious or time-consuming. You may develop any type of mod with this (as long as it requires custom resources other than the vanilla liquid fuel and oxidizer).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Resources: There are 51 resources, each of them are intended for a specific use and have a small story!

Section 1: The Future Resources

Resource One: Tritanium

Tritanium is an extremely hard material useful for building rockets that survive insane re-entry heat or high speed landings, it is popular among many government-driven space companies due to it's high availability in the large business market.

Use: Most likely a economic resource that can be made using Duranium.

Resource Two: Dutanium

Dutanium is another extremely hard material used in thing similar to the uses of Tritanium, but Dutanium is used to make Duranium. It is very popular in start-up companies due to the fact that it can be found at our closest celestial neighbor, the Mun.

Use: Like Tritanium it should probably be used in some economical form.

Resource Three: Molten Tritanium

Molten Tritanium is a liquid form of tritanium, it is used when one wants to form or pump tritanium.

Use: Transport for tritanium.

Resource Four: Molten Dutanium

Molten Dutanium is a liquid form of dutanium, it is used when one wants to form or pump dutanium.

Use: Transport for dutanium.

Resource Five: Deuterium Crystal

Deuterium Crystal is a crystalline form of deuterium, an isotope of hydrogen. It is commonly used as bug spray in the non-space industry, but in the space industry it is used as high-grade fuel for rockets that need to do a mission to a far location but not take 10 Kerbal's lifetimes to complete.

Use: High grade rocket fuel.

Resource Six: Tritium Crystal

Tritanium Crystal is a crystalline form if tritium, an isotope of hydrogen. It is commonly used as matches in small quantities, but is also used as an extremely volatile fuel for rockets destined for failure.

Use: High grade rocket fuel, the part should have a high chance of failure.

Resources Seven: Hydrogen Terate

Hydrogen Terate is a popular explosive among military space vessels, it's explosive power can turn class E asteroids into dust.

Use: Economic, or a part that has this resource in it, the part would have to have a high chance of failure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates: Updates are usually regular, they may come earlier or later, depending or what I am doing. Every once in a while I will do an update week, a whole week filled with updates!

Contribute: If you want to contribute to MMR please e-mail me at [email protected] (contributions are adding resources or getting into ender_scythe's group, if you are in ender_scythe's group you agree to help with updates and future mods!)

Donations: I am currently not accepting donations!

Download: Download Here-http://www.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/230592-many-more-resources-mmr

Good-bye! :)

The license for this add-on is All Rights Reserved

Edited by ender_scythe

What makes this mod better than this one which is already in use by several popular and well-maintained mods?

E: Ah, I see, this one focuses more on science-fantasy resources and has no basis in reality (your Carbon resource, for instance, is far too dense, and Hydrogen should actually have a density other than 0). Carry on.

E2: I see I may have come across a bit harsh in response to your first post here. A good idea for your OP is to list all the resources in your mod and what they are intended to do. Requiring a download to simply peruse your intention is a bit ... well, it's not going to make many people want to download or consider your resource pack here.

Edited by regex

E2: I see I may have come across a bit harsh in response to your first post here. A good idea for your OP is to list all the resources in your mod and what they are intended to do. Requiring a download to simply peruse your intention is a bit ... well, it's not going to make many people want to download or consider your resource pack here.

Agreed. You'll see a lot of dl's on curse because people will be curious.

Suggestion. Get traction talking with folks here on the forum before you get too far down the rabbit hole.

Edited by sumghai
Fixed broken quote :)

So are you suggesting that I change some of the resources? If so, it is no big deal I'd be happy to change the resources to more realistic specifications! Oh and would you think that I might have more of a chance of reaching more people by listing the resources with a description, I will do that!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.