User defined RAM threshold warning

I checked and am not sure if this is under one of the categories of things to not suggest, so here I go.

With extended play, I am guaranteed to see KSP crash due to the total amount of RAM used reaching a certain amount. I wanted to see if it would be possible to provide an in-game warning when a user set amount of RAM usage is reached. This would be your sign to save and exit the game, or at least give you a heads up that a crash is coming in the near future.

I would love to see a warning to notify me that I have hit 3 GB of RAM and should prepare for a crash that is coming soon. I often do not pay attention to task manager when I finally get into a groove with whatever I may be doing.

Wow! Thanks for the replies. I had absolutely no idea about that mod. I only made this suggestion in the hopes it could be an addition to the game until this whole mess with memory use is sorted out.

I will definitely be adding sentinel to my mod list.

Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.