Can i copy Val into my old career?

Mikki

Hi All

I have a question, maybe someone who knows can help me...

I managed my Career to survive the update to 1.0.2 (land all kerbals, erased modded ships, erased mods), but Valentina did not appear... and i am a little sad about that.

I have about 30 Kerbals in charge, all between 2 and 4 stars XP, and no one has been killed or got missing so far...

I went to Mun, Minmus, Duna, Ike and Eve and Gilly... only the last techtree issue is still to gather...

I started a new Career but... i simply dont have the time to make the grinding again...

Can i copy the Valentina files from the 1.0.2 Carrersave in to my ongoing pre 1.x Careerstart?

Realy thanks for an answer or advise how to do it properly, my knowlegde about this is limited.

Edited by Mikki
Typo:D

Hi KatzOhki

(I posted in the wrong place, sorry therefore...:blush:)

Thanks for your answer, i am gonna try this way and make a copy of the primary first... other female kerbals did appear,

and i was wondering...?

I will tell when it worked, have a good Time :wink:...

You are really smart, now i realised "copy the craft...", i will see...

Edited by Mikki
uf...Typo:D

YEEPEEAAAYYYEEEEE Valentina has arrived :wink:

I copyed a early New Career Val into the old, changed Title in the file and so on... nothing happened...

Then i copyed her barely to the crew array, she came up "missing", and i clicked...; Val "dead" - OOOOH NOOOOOOOO

I resurrected her, because... ALL COOL FEMALES can ressurect... like Sigourney Weaver did...

I promiss i will take care of her :).

Jeb has allready asked her phonenumber...

BJLpIEk.jpg

Cool deal! Looks like she needs some training!

Yes, Val is gonna have Fun with the Guys. I think i have to retire some ... male veterans to make some room for the females...

there is only one other i engaged until now, there should be some more, at least a third in comparison to the males.

I am happy it worked :D.

- - - Updated - - -

Edited by Mikki
yeah Typo..., hm weird doublepost deleted "updated"??

Oh, I see. Your old Career save, which has been ported into the new KSP version.

Here I was wondering if you were going to port her into 0.90 and suddenly discover she was a guy! xD

Hmm... interessting thing...:wink: We should look what happens when we do so... anyone with a 0.9 install around?? :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.