[1.2.2] Phoenix Industries Cargo Resupply System (KIS/MechJeb Compatible) v2.2

-ctn-

On 2/14/2016 at 11:40 AM, -ctn- said:

No ETA, but "soon." I put it on the back burner this weekend, I had a funeral to attend and spent some time with friends and family. 

I'll get back to work this week - I want to look over the models and make sure I'm happy with them, then start texturing. 

9 minutes ago, mark7 said:

well……anything?

Seems like a week is the limit...

Just now, Svm420 said:

Seems like a week is the limit...

I guess so. That's why I don't usually state deadlines for my work.

On a more informative note: no, I haven't been able to work on any mods or a new hosting solution this week. Sorry, peeps. Thought I would have time. I'll try to make some time tomorrow after work to do something. 

9 minutes ago, mark7 said:

Fine, good things always appear late.

BTW, I prefer realistic textures~But it is just me.

Isn't the goal of this supposed to be stock alike? 

Also, any chance of there being a Dragon Rider spacecraft? I'll provide the Falcon 9 so you don't have to worry about that, but payloads for said Falcon 9 I'd prefer to use yours. :P

I feel slightly bad about being the necromancer on this one, but this mod is one that I use religiously due to ease of launching, and readily being able to swap out inventories for various missions and payloads. The trunks are awesome for the same reason the Dragon is, can be loaded with stuff to add to my stations and such. 

I'm with the idea that we wait till 1.1 drops for an update, rather then try for 1.0.5, since I've yet to find something broke in the mod. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, not yet.

However, anyone using the 1.1 Beta of KSP, let me know if there are any issues. Obviously the KIS features will be incompatible, but if the parts cause any issues, please post them here. I don't have a Steam account, so I can't check it myself.

I will use and abuse the resupply ship immediately!

@-ctn-, Mods installed: MechJeb, Mechjeb embedded, Phoenix CRS. Solar panels were getting 0.110 energy flow at an orbit of 100 km around kerbin at 0 inclination. Everything else is working. I can't check the KAS/KIS compatibility though.

On another install with more mods, I've got RCS firing in the VAB. Solar panels don't want to produce power even with full sunlight. I'm thinking it's an issue with another plugin, USI-LS has done this before to another mod.

When I get a chance, I'll test more of your mods.

Edited by Jivaii

New update to playing with your mod. None of the rcs on the MAV or pheonix capsules like rcs sounds (dunno what mod installed it). RCS thrusters have a thrust slider. It works.

I've been using the Phoenix capsules as dtone control pods, it's working pretty well tbh.

No, I agree - it would've been nice to release the new update after the SpaceX accomplishment. 

Unfortunately I'm a bit swamped at the moment - working on a short film and composing the score for an independent game. I'll try to get some progress done in the next couple of weeks. 

14 hours ago, -ctn- said:

No, I agree - it would've been nice to release the new update after the SpaceX accomplishment. 

Unfortunately I'm a bit swamped at the moment - working on a short film and composing the score for an independent game. I'll try to get some progress done in the next couple of weeks. 

Nice! REALLY looking forward to the update!

And, I'm not being pushy, but do you think you can release before CRS-9 lift off (no sooner than June 24th). Cause I am hoping to simulate a Falcon-Dragon mission via KSP using your mod.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.