installned new version of MechJeb, tried going back - missing auto dock and rendezvous options

uh oh, what did I do lol. I installed the new mechjeb and two options that I'm currently using heavily to add to my space station are missing. Auto Dock (I try to do this on my own) and Rendezvous : ( Anyone know what gives or what did I do?

I'm playing on Science campaign and this has all worked for over a week : /

Thanks!

delete post

Edited by mackadelik
delete post - moved topic to mechjeb thread

I'm thinking that what you have is a bad cache file. In the GameData folder you will find some mechJeb cache files. delete them... you will lose window positions and such, but should correct the issue.

Edit. maybe I'm out to lunch.. I do remember cache files, but I just looked at my install and don't see them.. :( The ones I see are Module manager related...

When you reverted, did you delete the MJ2 folder completely before installing the older version?

If not then could be this file: GameData\MechJeb2\Plugins\PluginData\MechJeb2\mechjeb_settings_global.cfg. Delete it. MechJeb will automatically rebuild it.

Edited by Papa_Joe

I dont think its a bug since i already had the Ascent Guidance and such other unlocked Mechjeb modules with b4 last version.

Now with 1.0.2 one i dont own it anymore (Ascent guidance and others), but can see it further in the tech tree.

I dont think its a bug since i already had the Ascent Guidance and such other unlocked Mechjeb modules with b4 last version.

Now with 1.0.2 one i dont own it anymore (Ascent guidance and others), but can see it further in the tech tree.

Ah... career game... my apologies... I was thinking sandbox... yes those features are later in the tree..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.