1.0.2 crashs again.. every 10 min

hey guys ..

i started to install mods that i'm playin with .. every thing is ok till one time i got crashes every 5 min from game time.. i started to uninstall the mods again .. but its still crashing ...

i was wondering if there is a way to know witch mod is doing this instead of uninstalling all mods and reinstalling them..

this is my error log..

http://pastebin.com/gDb55GZi

any way to know wich mod is doing this so i can directly uninstall it???

thanx

I have the same problem, a simple return to Kerbin from Minmus had to be redone about 6 times, kept crashing every few minutes. But of the 6 crashes I only have 2 error logs, the other 4 were "KSP.exe has stopped working and needs to be closed" errors.

The only mods I have installed are:

- KIS (version 1.1.4)

- KAS (version 0.5.1)

- Docking Alignment Indicator (version 6.2)

- Kerbal Engineer Redux (version 1.0.16.6).

Maybe the list above will help you troubleshoot your problem?

I am using KER, For Science, and Stage Recovery. Also a waypoint mod. I see a lot of crashes to desktop without so much as a notification. Just "Oh, hello desktop. You weren't here a second ago. Where did you come from, and what have you done with my mission that was 75% completed?" I'm seeing this mostly when flying spaceplanes in atmosphere, which means there is no quicksave. I end up in prelaunch when I restart, so the whole mission has to be reflown and frequently will also suffer another mid flight crash to desktop. I also this sometimes after clicking "Recover Vessel", but that is less frequent and not as inconvenient since it usually quicksaves after landing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.