How many things can you cook?

AeronautEdward

I can cook pretty much everything. If it's edible or non-lethal is another question entirely.

That is pretty much what I wanted to post, but I kept myself from doing it until now :D I can, technically, cook pretty much everything.

62519350.jpg

I can cook pretty much everything. If it's edible or non-lethal is another question entirely. I do know how to cook a pretty decent pasta sauce though.

Chef 400, I'll take a rubber tire, medium well. And in place of the Axle Grease & rusty nail salad that comes with it could I have some used motor oil & methanol soup please? I'd also like a dirt & stagnant water cocktail with that and for dessert I'd like a Chernobyl Oreo.

Chef 400, I'll take a rubber tire, medium well. And in place of the Axle Grease & rusty nail salad that comes with it could I have some used motor oil & methanol soup please? I'd also like a dirt & stagnant water cocktail with that and for dessert I'd like a Chernobyl Oreo.

We're fresh out of stagnant water. Would you like the vintage cream instead? It is a bit odd. I can cook a pasta sauce but don't ask me to make a straight forward gravy.

I love cooking, some people seem to think I'm good at it, and are all still (mostly) alive. I find it's more important to learn the various techniques involved rather than following recipes. No harm in following recipes, but if you can learn the techniques behind them, then the world is your oyster.

Oysters are easy, by the way.

I love cooking, some people seem to think I'm good at it, and are all still (mostly) alive. I find it's more important to learn the various techniques involved rather than following recipes. No harm in following recipes, but if you can learn the techniques behind them, then the world is your oyster.

Oysters are easy, by the way.

LOL! ... this is key!

Yes, oysters are easy - raw. ;)

Put a recipe in front of me with proper tools and ingredients. I can pretty much cook it. I am no Baker however.

The majority of my jobs at a young age happened to be a Cook of some sort. Line cook, prep etc. Was a Pizza chef for a while. Could toss a mean 20in NY style pie.

• 7 months later...

I can cook anything, and even if I just make 'something creative' with the available ingredients, people say it's delicious. Unbiased people I mean.

My secret: my mom was an awful cook, so I had to learn to do it better at a very young age if I wanted good dishes.

On 5/28/2015 at 0:25 PM, Dman979 said:

Challenge accepted!

But can you improvise?

Can i improvise? YEAH I CAN! :D

Once we were at a 4 day camp and we forgot to bring our propane tank trees (propane spout things that are adapters). we ended up just cooking everything on coals. eggs are much harder to cook that way haha. oh and pizza, much much harder lol.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.