Helwyr Replica Starships LTD (accepting Requests!)

What Order for Release II  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What Order for Release II

• Slave 1
    • Farscape 1
    • XR2 Orbiter Ravenstar
    • Star Wars Arc 170
    • BSG Viper
    • Star Destroyer
    • Super Star Destroyer
    • Death Star
    • Airies 1B earth-moon shuttle

HERE IS THE RELEASE THREAD

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/123534-Helwyr-Replica-Starships-LTD-Release-I?p=1980851#post1980851

Hello I'm Accepting requests for replica starships to model and put in a mod for KSP.

Please post any requests for starships however I cannot promise that I can do it, I will try, and then get back to you.

Here are two ships I have already done.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Here is the first request courtesy of Nothalogh

Stargate Atlantis Puddle Jumper "animated engines not included yet :("

Here is A Venator Star Destroyer courtesy of my brothers request.

Warning these ships are to scale and will require FS hanger extender.

We are not liable if these replicas turn out to be painted cardboard boxes. Warranty void if exposed to vacuum.

Thanks go to StarVision for Inspiring me and helping with my many questions. His mod is http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/37908-0-90-SciFi-Shipyards-v2-3

Sorry about the bad pictures I have to play on minimum graphics and am using windows paint for the textures of the ships.

Thank you I hope to get some good ship Requests :)

Edited by Admiral-Helwyr

The puddle jumper from Stargate Atlantis would be a good one

Nice one, hmmm... The engines could be trouble I,ve never done animations before so that could take a couple of days,

The shape is simple and the size is good I'll get started :)

The jumper is looking good.

Another one worth doing would be the F-302 and the Daedalus from Stargate as well

I'll look into the F-302 but the Daedalus is already done by someone else http://www.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/222344-daedalus-v1

I am hesitant to do things other people have done already it does not seem needed.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks simple enough but there are several designs is there a particular one you wanted? I'm working on a Venator star destroyer my brother suggested for a bit :)

Edited by Admiral-Helwyr

All right Ladies and Gentlemen Any requests beyond this point will be saved for release II.

The Current Roster Consists of

USS Marvin :TEST

Type 6 Shuttlecraft :TEST

Puddle Jumper :NOTHALOGH

Venator :BROTHER

Scout Courier :TATER

Battlestar Galactica :SYFYGUY64/RABIDNINJAWOMBAT (awesome username by the way :)

this is for release I. it will take maybe a week to get everything together and polished for you guys to test, before A full release.

for release II i will take the requests after this post and put them in a poll to decide which will be done first

I will keep you abreast of the progress, Fly Safe :)

Edited by Admiral-Helwyr

I stayed up till 6am to put these preliminarys together A Battlestar Galactica and Traveller Scout Carrier

http://imgur.com/a/k5ZMs

Tell me if they are what you were thinking?

OH wow... that Battlestar is looking amazing! :o incredibly accurate

What kinda scale is it if i can ask? Oh and small idea (if at all possible) to make the two landing bays hollow? So things can be launched from them :P even if its only Mini Vipers! :)

Oh and your Venetaur looks amazing too

OH wow... that Battlestar is looking amazing! :o incredibly accurate

What kinda scale is it if i can ask? Oh and small idea (if at all possible) to make the two landing bays hollow? So things can be launched from them :P even if its only Mini Vipers! :)

Oh and your Venetaur looks amazing too

Thanks the scale is going to be 1400 meters in length ish I can not be exact but it will be within 50m of the true size

As to the hangers i've already started, lol I would not give you a hangerless ship :)

P.S

I dont think i will be able to give it all the ridges of the original :(

- - - Updated - - -

Can you make a Stargate to fly the jumper through?

It doesn't have to actually work, since I assume the Kerbals haven't figured out how to dial it.

I Think that would be difficult to give it all the necessary Reflective/Seethrough qualities, Maybe for a future update?

I think if they found a Stargate they would do something like this ;)

Video Evidence!-

That is once they figured out how to dial it.

But until then, I'd assume they'd use it as a merry-go-round, making it spin by mashing the DHD buttons

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.