WWSU? (What would Squad use?)

I could probably google-dive to get this answer, but this seems quicker and more direct... my question is this:

Does SQUAD play with any mods, and if so, which ones? I have reason to believe that they're more than happy with the features implemented in the vanilla game, e.g. ISRU, fairings, etc, as the game we got is what it was, but considering how many <0.90 mods are complete game-changers (npi) I'd love to hear some "official" recommendations.

NB I play with my own roster, which I can post if anyone's curious, and barring updates it's probably not going to change too drastically... I'm just curious :cool:

Considering that Squad has hired several mod developers in the past, I imagine some of them definitely play with mods. ISRU in stock is the brainchild of Karbonite/Regolith developer RoverDude, for instance. ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.