[WIP][1.0.2] I.M.T : Intuitive Modded Tree

rabzoue59

I.M.T

Intuitive Modded Tree

Hi mates, there is a quick overview of my project.

So I wrote this thread to develop it with some of your ideas to not release this too far away of your expectations

zZ4pooF.png?1

I.M.T will include essential mods in my mind :

-KW Rocketry

-NovaPunch

-Remotech

-DrMagic Orbital Science

-KAX

-Mk2 expansion

-RasterProp Monitor

-SoundingRocket (maybe)

-NEARfuturpack

-LifeSupport and USI

-RealChutes

-FASA Launch Clamp

-Procedural Fairing (maybe or just Stock Fairing)

Thats all I think at the moment

The goal is to begin with probe to > manned pod, also, you can spend science point in aviation node, which start with basic part to finish witch bigger parts, Or in Kerbin rover. Which means the tree is less linear than the stock.

So lets me know how can i improve the work :)

This looks great! It looks really intuitive, organized and it makes sense. I just have a question, by lifeSupport which mods are we talking about? Otherwise this looks really good, great job!

One little question: all those mods, will be dependencies or just suggested? Cause with the current 32 bit limitation, all those parts mods will kill almost every install...

In the second case, I would suggest to include Interstellar in the tree.

This looks great! It looks really intuitive, organized and it makes sense. I just have a question, by lifeSupport which mods are we talking about? Otherwise this looks really good, great job!

The first choice was TAC lifeSupport, and it will be completed by UniversalStorage. But it's not definitive

One little question: all those mods, will be dependencies or just suggested? Cause with the current 32 bit limitation, all those parts mods will kill almost every install...

In the second case, I would suggest to include Interstellar in the tree.

Before adding these mods, i tried to make a template with the stock techtree, but it was very poor in parts, and not only in count.

So :

-Remotech is for me essential to turn the stock tree in an unmanned progression.

-KW Rocketry, Novapunch and SpaceY add more power, more punch to your rockets, I can not adding them, anyway, they'll cost lot of science point to unlock them.

-NearFuture Package adds Solar panels, and some engines (small orbiter etc) but you can play without it.

-FASA launch clamp is additionnal

-LifeSupport, I will see how can I implemente it discretly. Like this, it lets the choice to play with or not.

-RealChute is additionnal

-DrMagicOrbital is a must-have too, to unlock all the node you will need this I think

-And finally, all mods which change the Spaceplane gameplay or add some parts is very very important.

To resume this,

KW Rocketry,

NP,

SpaceY,

Remotech,

DrMagicOrbital,

"spaceplane parts"

are the required mods at the moment, but I think about to let the choice to install one of rocketry pack..

I will check Interstellar of course ;) It should take a node near the nuclear propulsion

Edited by rabzoue59

B9 adds too much parts maybe,

I'm thinking about Mk2 expansion, QuizTech aerospace or this Adjustable landing gear for example. Things which bring a better experience in spacecraft building but don't "break" the gameplay in some ways

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.