(GAME BUG) - Engineer report doesn't detect parachute

Hello, I was trying out the new patch, and while building my rocket, i kept my engineer report tab open.

I noticed that when i put a battery cell between the parachute and the command module, it gives me the following warning:

2eg8tue.jpg

Clearly there is a parachute, and it detects one, but i don't understand the "found in the same separation stage" part, since it's in its own separation stage.

Also, so not to start a new thread, i just wanted to point out another bug which i still get pretty often (and was also in 0.9 and versions prior):

When i press "launch" and go to the launching pad, occasionally my view will be from very very far away and i have to zoom in quite a bit to get a view of my rocket.

Hello, I was trying out the new patch, and while building my rocket, i kept my engineer report tab open.

I noticed that when i put a battery cell between the parachute and the command module, it gives me the following warning:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2eg8tue.jpg

Clearly there is a parachute, and it detects one, but i don't understand the "found in the same separation stage" part, since it's in its own separation stage.

Also, so not to start a new thread, i just wanted to point out another bug which i still get pretty often (and was also in 0.9 and versions prior):

When i press "launch" and go to the launching pad, occasionally my view will be from very very far away and i have to zoom in quite a bit to get a view of my rocket.

It means that it can see a parachute in the stage but that it is not directly attached to the command pod. It is saying you should make sure that it is where you want it and that it is not in an accidental location.

When your view goes far away, happens a lot. It's known about but many other things are broken and are in more urgent need.

When this happens, press 'M' twice. it will go to map mode and then return to a closer view of your vessel.

Some people think that the glitch happens if you return to VAB or SPH while in map mode.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.