How annoying are your smaller siblings?

AeronautEdward

I have invented a rating system just for this called the Ass Scale. It rates 0-10A 0A is best sibling you could have, 10, is the worst, you get it. My smaller sibling, named Brendon, he rates 10A, if you steal his iPhone, he will blow your eardrums out with his screaming, and if you so much as touch him, he will kick your stomach out, and possibly in your nuts. I barely sratched then surface, I could describe 1000 reasons. My sister, Sharon, rates 2.5A. I am,😄😓😨😡😤all📆

It's not their fault, you know. It's the fault of your parents and above all yours as elder siblings have probably the largest influence on their younger siblings so I'd rate you (10+2.5*2(girl modifier))/2 = 7.5 on a scale of bad siblings.

I've spent a lot of time with my brother and he turned out great. I might've been a bit strict so he behaves far more mature than his peers but that'll even out soon - 1A as 0 is impossible.

Could've made a pool for this.

I know, my parents always baby Breadon, so my parents are kida ass. ������ It's hard trying to get along with him even with a great sister by your side, life is a tricky -nugget-

Edited by Rainbowtrout
THE PG POLICE STRIKE AGAIN

out of age baby minded here ... with too many atoms friend for my poor human brain for being able to count in real time ...

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
hydrogen stop moving please, carbon keep quiet, uranium could you please go to the corner chew some gum & etc.

I am the younger sibling myself. I know we used to be a little annoying at times when we were young, but we always kept it nice.

We would never get in in our heads of hitting each other!!

Like Red Iron Crown said, we are very supportive of each other now that we're adults. We actually live in the neighbourhood!

Well.. I am that "smaller sibling".

I wish I honestly wasn't.. I hate being a "center of attention" always.

- - - Updated - - -

I am the younger sibling myself. I know we used to be a little annoying at times when we were young, but we always kept it nice.

We would never get in in our heads of hitting each other!!

Like Red Iron Crown said, we are very supportive of each other now that we're adults. We actually live in the neighbourhood!

Oh hey, me too :sticktongue:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.