The Name Change Thread (WARNING! ONE TIME ONLY!)

Souper

7 hours ago, UV Radiation said:

Hey, I'm new here. First, if this is in the wrong section, I'm sorry, can a mod move it? Anyways, I need my username changed. I really REALLY don't want such a cringey name to stick around me, if it can't be changed let it be, if it can, can a mod dm me? 

Your name can be changed, but you'd have to tell us what to change it to first.

21 minutes ago, Garrett Kramme said:

Can mine be "Garrett Kerman"? I'm trying to clean up my privacy a little. 

Changed. You may have to log in again, your password should be the same.

21 minutes ago, Garrett Kramme said:

Why can we not change our name in the settings?

Because the software doesn't directly support our "one name change only" policy.

8 hours ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Because the software doesn't directly support our "one name change only" policy.

Giving me ideas for April Fools, aren't you? Too bad it won't happen, that would be funny.

Edited by legoclone09

Hello,

This name change has been needed for a long, long time. I've always decided against it for some reason... but now that I've stepped up a rung on the KSP ladder, I feel this is necessary.

I wish for my name to be changed to "BagelRabbit."

Thanks!

-Bagel

3 hours ago, UpsilonAerospace said:

Hello,

This name change has been needed for a long, long time. I've always decided against it for some reason... but now that I've stepped up a rung on the KSP ladder, I feel this is necessary.

I wish for my name to be changed to "BagelRabbit."

Thanks!

-Bagel

Changed (I assumed you didn't want the period in your new name despite it being within the quotes). You may have to log in again, your password should be the same.

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, sal_vager said:

Okay I'll change it :)

Edit:

It's already taken!

Can you think of another?

Yeah its taken by my second accounts... I have alot of accounts due to me not knowing you can change names.... I could prove that its my second account hold on... If you can. Change my seconds account's name to "Ginathecat"

8 minutes ago, zack3910 said:

Yeah its taken by my second accounts... I have alot of accounts due to me not knowing you can change names.... I could prove that its my second account hold on... If you can. Change my seconds account's name to "Ginathecat"

6 minutes ago, Pepethecat said:

Yeah im "Zack3910"... This is my second account because I didnt know you could change your name... IF you dont mind change this accounts name to "Ginathecat" And then change my main one to "Pepethecat" (Keep the capitals at the start)

Nope, one account per person, get ready for a mergin! :)