The Name Change Thread (WARNING! ONE TIME ONLY!)

Souper

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2017 at 7:35 AM, Xene1042 said:

It's just the question in the title. I looked in the settings and it's the only thing I couldn't find how to change.

Thank you!

Yep, this is the place. What do you want your name to be? 

Hello, may I have my name changed to:

Chowderpat

I don't use the name Powdercat at all anymore, because when I searched it up, a bunch of other people were using the name that I thought I came up with myself. Chowderpat is what I use for a lot of things now. Plus, I want to get back into Kerbal Space Program, I haven't played for a very long time. If you need proof that this is me, and not someone who managed to guess the password or something like that, you can check out my ROBLOX profile: https://www.roblox.com/users/22669908/profile My old name on that account was powdercat, now it's Chowderpat.

1 hour ago, Powdercat said:

Hello, may I have my name changed to:

Chowderpat

I don't use the name Powdercat at all anymore, because when I searched it up, a bunch of other people were using the name that I thought I came up with myself. Chowderpat is what I use for a lot of things now. Plus, I want to get back into Kerbal Space Program, I haven't played for a very long time. If you need proof that this is me, and not someone who managed to guess the password or something like that, you can check out my ROBLOX profile: https://www.roblox.com/users/22669908/profile My old name on that account was powdercat, now it's Chowderpat.

Yes, you may. 

May I please change my name to:

Plasmawiz

Made this account years ago, and somehow forgot to capitalise my username. Since I want to get back into KSP (and thus interact on the forums) after a long break, I want to fix that minor annoyance.

Edited by Plasmawiz
Minor spelling error

24 minutes ago, plasmawiz said:

May I please change my name to:

Plasmawiz

Made this account years ago, and somehow forgot to capitalise my username. Since I want to gt back into KSP (and thus interact on the forums) after a long break, I want to fix that minor annoyance.

Done.