The Name Change Thread (WARNING! ONE TIME ONLY!)

Souper

13 hours ago, EquliDucko said:

Hello! I would like to change my name to CirrusifiedEquili, I wanted to change it since I did a small typo and forgot to add an I before the L. And "Ducko" is a bit too easy to encounter in some websites, Thank you! 

Presto! 

2 minutes ago, DolphinDude3 said:

Been a few years since I was last active but I'm thinking I might start hanging around the forums again, could I get my name changed to Delfinus? It's generally what I go by on the internet these days. Thanks. 

It is done. 

could i become "Caps Lock"? this username is a really old one i came up with when i couldnt think of one i would keep for more than a month but now im confident with keeping it on caps lock, since people know me like this from discord too.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Gjaspar said:

could i become "Caps Lock"? this username is a really old one i came up with when i couldnt think of one i would keep for more than a month but now im confident with keeping it on caps lock, since people know me like this from discord too.

Thanks!

Okay. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is my official request to rename my forum account to "Dunbaratu".

Reason: I made my account in these forums long before I started doing things for the kOS mod including a youtube channel, twitch channel, guthub account, and discord server.  For those other places I decided to go with a pseudonym so as not to directly "dox" myself (I mean, yes, you can do some digging around and figure it out but I didn't want it to be easy low-hanging fruit for zero effort).  My chosen pseudonym for all of these other places has consistently been the name "dunbaratu", and that is the name people are more likely to search for when trying to find me for Kerbal-related reasons.

Ironically although "dunbaratu" began as a reason to avoid doxxing, now I want to use it for the opposite reason - to make it *easier* for people to find me by using the same username across platforms.

Edited by Dunbaratu
edit my real name out of the description

• 2 weeks later...