The Name Change Thread (WARNING! ONE TIME ONLY!)

Souper

1 hour ago, Stanley M said:

Dear Supernovy,

I would please like to change my name.  I understand that this can be done only once.

Currently my name is  Stanley M.  I want it to be the following:

MetricKerbalist

Name changed. And the reason for the limit is that while it's not a big job, it does take a couple of minutes each time. If we were doing it a lot that would become a significant work load. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The moderation team doesn't handle account deletion, but we can escalate your request to the people above us. Unlike the moderators, they are paid staff and do not normally work on the weekend, so I don't think you'll hear from them today.

In the meantime, I've reached out to @Vanamondew who can change your name. Is there a specific anodyne name that you want?

Edited by Dman979
Added clarity.

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, AJDRocket said:

Hi there.

This is an old account that I have not used in years, and I currently do not want it associated with other accounts.

If possible, I'd like my name changed simply to AJDRocket.

Got it. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Som-Boi_lol said:

Dear Vanamonde, can you please change my name to Valentin Kerman? (Valentin is my real name and its also a reference to Valentina Kerman)

We try to avoid names that are too close to those of Squad staff or in-game characters (2.2.k). The concern is that those might be mistake for official statements. So since there is a Valentina Kerman, Valentin Kerman is not viable. Maybe some variation without the Kerman part?