The Name Change Thread (WARNING! ONE TIME ONLY!)

Souper

Just now, Vanamonde said:

Done, but with a spelling correction I hope you wanted. 

Thank you very much, yes that was a typo. You would think after typing that name into every other account I have for the two years since I started using it would have taught me to spell it right but whatever:rolleyes::sticktongue:

Edited by Jetpackmaniac
More typos

• 2 weeks later...

@Vanamonde I just realized that " Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter " has 27 letters, which, as you mentioned, is a little bit longer than the limit, but if i remove the spaces like this: MarsReconnaissanceOrbiter

It will have 25 characters, so... maybe i (or basically you) can change my name to that name i requested, without the spaces?

oh, and here's a small proof:

unknown.png

Nevermind, i'll think of a better name now.

Edited by BlackMesaSurvivor

On 1/14/2022 at 7:04 PM, BlackMesaSurvivor said:

@Vanamonde I just realized that " Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter " has 27 letters, which, as you mentioned, is a little bit longer than the limit, but if i remove the spaces like this: MarsReconnaissanceOrbiter

It will have 25 characters, so... maybe i (or basically you) can change my name to that name i requested, without the spaces?

oh, and here's a small proof:

unknown.png

Nevermind, i'll think of a better name now.

Sorry for the late reply. I've been sick. We'll be happy to change your name when you've chose and as events allow. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, BlackMesaSurvivor said:

Well, i finally thinked of a better name.

So, can you change my name to Venusian Explorer ?

Yes. :)

2 hours ago, A-Aeronautics said:

Can you change my Name to C#erious? thats my Youtube channels name on which I upload RO Cinematics etc.

No. :( It's rejecting that name, I suspect due to the pound sign. Sorry. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heyo, it's been five years since I posted in here asking for a name change back in 2017. I'm looking to change it to 'Linx'. I understand people only get 1 name change, so no worries if not. Worth a shot though ;) 

2 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Heyo, it's been five years since I posted in here asking for a name change back in 2017. I'm looking to change it to 'Linx'. I understand people only get 1 name change, so no worries if not. Worth a shot though ;) 

Sorry, one per customer. :(