The Name Change Thread (WARNING! ONE TIME ONLY!)

Souper

4 hours ago, John The Physicist said:

Well, Wernher von Braun was already taken. 'Ow bout ThiccRocketScientist? Without the question mark, obviously. Nobody has taken that, right?

We haven't forgotten you. :) Some kind of software hiccup is blocking yours at the moment. 

So, I started this account because I lost the password to @Icarus_Vice and the associated email address. Now I've got both back and I want my name to get changed on that account to IcarusBen. Firstly, though, this account needs a name change. Can this account be renamed IcarusBenJunkAccount? Once that's done, I'll post again as @Icarus_Vice and ask for that to get changed to IcarusBen.

10 hours ago, IcarusBen said:

So, I started this account because I lost the password to @Icarus_Vice and the associated email address. Now I've got both back and I want my name to get changed on that account to IcarusBen. Firstly, though, this account needs a name change. Can this account be renamed IcarusBenJunkAccount? Once that's done, I'll post again as @Icarus_Vice and ask for that to get changed to IcarusBen.

7 minutes ago, Icarus_Vice said:

Merge the two and name it IcarusBen.

Merge in progress, please stand by.

Merge complete.

Edited by Red Iron Crown

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

if i could do it twice i would eventually opt por euthansia or pkm, sigh

But we like you, @WinkAllKerb'', despite having a hard time understanding you! :D If you're serious, please go talk to someone! ;.;

Heck, PM me if you want!

Edited by Dman979
I vs. U. Don't confuse them, or you become angry.

while it's easier to walk on a ant than paying attention not to walk on it it's harder not to refuel the stomach or arm yourself ownself ^^ mostly that ^^ also the fact you can attempt to kill yourself doesn't mean you will succeed np np this is ksp unrelated anyway ^^ it's more like a 1/2 pun about dog the dog wich is bored with the overall show over ages 

so on i could eventually rename: [rulesZzz 4.42 and it's pals] but i changed name once already so ^^

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

• 4 weeks later...