SQUAD is Illuminati

Souper

Pyramid on Duna confirmed? That means a wormhole from Egypt to Duna. That means Kerbals are the little green men! LIFE CONFIRMED! They teach us to blow up rockets so that when they invade we won't be able to defend ourselves since our ICBM's and nuke and whatnot and rockets will just malfunction and blow on the pad!

You know, your argument is actually BETTER than some of the "professional" conspiracy theory arguments... in that you explain yourself.

XD, I've read quite a few of those guy's junk and all they do is link a bunch of articles together and make no actual argument. "What's your argument?" Did you read the articles? "Yes, but what does it have to do with anything", "Go back and read them again", "I already read them twice, what are you trying to argue?", "err... Just read them again, it's a CONSPIRACY!!!"

Please no. This joke has become so overused that it's deader than a Kerbal that hit the Mun at the speed of light.

HA! Caught trying to suppress the spread of the truth. Illuminati confirmed! Check Mate!

Lezzie... NWO, Illuminati, the Government, the Aliens, shapeshifting geckos, political extremist alien geckos living in volcanos on the south pole which isn't really a pole because the earth is flat because it's hollow and the mid east is all fake and totally not real and up is down and blue is a giraffe and and.... yes, there is a bunch of followers for each insane conspiracy theory and yes the theories really are insane. I'm still wondering about these topics though. One, I can go for one for a laugh. A series, not sure what the point is there.

Lezzie... NWO, Illuminati, the Government, the Aliens, shapeshifting geckos, political extremist alien geckos living in volcanos on the south pole which isn't really a pole because the earth is flat because it's hollow and the mid east is all fake and totally not real and up is down and blue is a giraffe and and.... yes, there is a bunch of followers for each insane conspiracy theory and yes the theories really are insane. I'm still wondering about these topics though. One, I can go for one for a laugh. A series, not sure what the point is there.

I don't have a problem with it. The way I see it, it keeps the riff-raff and the loonies occupied & sharpens my Poe's Law discriminator. It's also great for a laugh.

I don't have a problem with it. The way I see it, it keeps the riff-raff and the loonies occupied & sharpens my Poe's Law discriminator. It's also great for a laugh.

Fair enough. I suppose it doesn't harm the forum much as long as the forum isn't flooded and luckily that isn't the case here.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.