Weird Biome Location

cwfilson

So I landed in the canyon that runs east of the East Farside Crater. After running science experiments and making crew reports, etc., I lifted off to try and take science at the rim of the canyon (expecting Midlands or some such). Weirdly, the biome location for the rim of the canyon was Southwest Crater. Surely that must be an error. Has anyone else had this problem? Below is a screen shot of where it showed up:

3965C49AC44585E4139C9721D12B1E12C1B26AB1

There are quite a few bits of biomes in that area. Superstitious folk say that somewhere in that area is where the Kraken makes its lair and it has dragged back pieces of its prey.

I am not superstitious folk, however.

These small glitchy areas are all over the place, I found a tiny bit of tundra while driving a science rover around KSC for example. I am pretty sure zarakon hit on the cause in his post above.

There are quite a few bits of biomes in that area. Superstitious folk say that somewhere in that area is where the Kraken makes its lair and it has dragged back pieces of its prey.

I'm not superstitious, but.. Yea I agree with this... The Kraken... Yea. That's it. *sheepish grin*

That canyon does not like me though...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.