Coke or Pepsi?

UnionPacific1983WP

Coke, Pepsi, or Other?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Coke, Pepsi, or Other?

I'm undecided and currently researching all caffeinated fizzy drinks. For science.

kBAIkO6.gif

I've been looking for an excuse to use that as well.

Current favourite is Cherry Pepsi Max. Lush. Liquid heaven. etc.

Tea.

And I dislike Coca-cola. It may be of bad quality in my country, but what I tried have bad taste, too sharp and acidic, and it's make you a lot MORE thirsty, not less.

I prefer pepsi over coke mostly because pepsi is really the only brand available where I'm at.

When I drink coke, I don't really think it tastes any different from pepsi. Maybe a little more fizz to it, but there pretty much identical.

Other, including water, coffee, and good beer.

I don't think I've tasted a cola in over 10 years, and haven't missed it. If I'm in a place where sodas are the only choice, I'll go for Dr Pepper, root beer, or one of the fruity ones. But, for me, even plain tap water > cola.

About a decade back, they learned that artificial sweeteners cause diabetes just as much as sugar does, and I just stopped with sodas.

Other, including water, coffee, and good beer.

I don't think I've tasted a cola in over 10 years, and haven't missed it. If I'm in a place where sodas are the only choice, I'll go for Dr Pepper, root beer, or one of the fruity ones. But, for me, even plain tap water > cola.

About a decade back, they learned that artificial sweeteners cause diabetes just as much as sugar does, and I just stopped with sodas.

Don't get me started on artificial sweeteners, especially aspartame and it's various other brand names.

If people knew how that stuff was made they wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, same goes for the flavourings PepsiCo gets from Syngenta, that's even worse.

There are some pretty disgusting things going on in these companies.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.