Ask the Mods questions about the Forums!

Dman979

I was talking to a friend and who is working on a mod and needed to take a break for life reasons and he said, on skype, that he had received some death threats from another user. I had told him to let you guys know about it to deal with. I just wanted to ask so there was an obvious answer for future question marks.

I was talking to a friend and who is working on a mod and needed to take a break for life reasons and he said, on skype, that he had received some death threats from another user. I had told him to let you guys know about it to deal with. I just wanted to ask so there was an obvious answer for future question marks.

if he can get a proof of them and point to the user that made them i think the most responsible thing is to report to one of the mods and he will get banned

That absolutely needs to be dealt with Sampa. Even if it wasn't on the forums, your friend needs to block this user wherever there is contact between them, and your friend must make sure this user cannot receive any more contact info of your friend's.

This is a serious issue, not to be taken lightly. From personal experience, trust me, there is no other way to deal with it other than closing all contact with this user.

Sampa, if this took place using Kerbal Space Forum PM's have your friend report them, there is a button next to the "Forward" button for this.
That absolutely needs to be dealt with Sampa. Even if it wasn't on the forums, your friend needs to block this user wherever there is contact between them, and your friend must make sure this user cannot receive any more contact info of your friend's.

This is a serious issue, not to be taken lightly. From personal experience, trust me, there is no other way to deal with it other than closing all contact with this user.

Already advised him of such and he has told me that he has reported the user.

Already advised him of such and he has told me that he has reported the user.

Good, I am glad they've been reported. Look, I understand that we all have our favorite mods. We all have our favorite authors whose posts we read frequently. But in my opinion, to threaten anyone, especially with death over a GAME is just unacceptable. :huh: I come to this forum to escape reality. I come here because I enjoy conversations I have had with Endersmens, LordFerret, NathanKell, and a few others that I am probably forgetting. The last thing I want the forum to deal with is death (or any other form of violence) threats. *rant done*

What the fudge?

What is this? Death threats because of a MOD? In a SPACE SIMULATION GAME?

I don't even.

Edited by Red Iron Crown

I've been talking to some modders about the restructuring or the SSP, and my idea was to have an umbrella company, not unlike alphabet/google. While talking to kartoffelkuchen, he suggested that we make a subforum for nasa related mods. I could get it all set up, it would just need to be made.

On a lighter note, which of you are going to watch the season premier of Doctor Who? (Obviously, not DuoDex, I mean, not in a million years, right?)

Allow me to reply with a short quote from IRC.

<DuoDex> WOOOOOOOO

<DuoDex> DOCTOR WHO SEASON 9

<DuoDex> HERE WE COME

*DuoDex is now known as DUOCTOR