Ask the Mods questions about the Forums!

Dman979

1 hour ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

The one he obviously can’t tell you about. That’s why it’s called The Incident;)

So I heard there's going to now be a sequel to The Room...

Spoiler

If you don't get this joke then you are lost. Sequel of The Room will now be The Incident

7 hours ago, FleshJeb said:

Allow me to retort:

It's a close call... 

The burger mod was also one of the greats. I heard it even had radial bacon. 

8 hours ago, Barzon Kerman said:

Do moderators still have to do team building exercises as mentioned on the Moderation Nation space program/mission report? If so what kind of things do you do?

That thread was our own idea. Any mention of forced team building exercises was just a joke :) It hasn't ended, by the way. I just need to write up my latest mission report. 

11 minutes ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

Looks like the old Forum Test Thread cannot be repaired? Do you guys know what happend to the old thread and can we get an explanation of the issue? Do we need to worry that it can happen to other threads as well?

Yep, I'm a bit curious :P

The parsing gasket got caught in the interruption heap. It's technical. They're working on it. Meanwhile, there's a new test thread. 

Yes, and we need to uncrumple the ventral bipolar force power core by restarting the malfunctioning power converter, which should compensate for the variance in the phase circuit. We will also need to rebuild the ventral chroniton pulse assembly and degauss the dorsal graviton buffer. We have to be careful, though, because if we don't balance the muon shift cooling system before we manipulate the gluon bubble compressor, the biaxial nitrogen infusers could be irreparably damaged.

3 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

Meanwhile, there's a new test thread. 

Yep, I saw the new thread, that's why I'm asking ;)

4 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

The parsing gasket got caught in the interruption heap

g1crlGd.png

(As long as you guys know what happend there and it can be fixed, that's fine I guess^^)

4 hours ago, Deddly said:

Yes, and we need to uncrumple the ventral bipolar force power core by restarting the malfunctioning power converter, which should compensate for the variance in the phase circuit. We will also need to rebuild the ventral chroniton pulse assembly and degauss the dorsal graviton buffer. We have to be careful, though, because if we don't balance the muon shift cooling system before we manipulate the gluon bubble compressor, the biaxial nitrogen infusers could be irreparably damaged.

You should know better than to get your power converters from Toshi station, nothing but a bunch of young hicks wasting time with their friends out there. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

You should know better than to get your power converters from Toshi station, nothing but a bunch of young hicks wasting time with their friends out there. :rolleyes:

There is no Toshi Station if the Death Star destroys Tatooine... 

On 2/28/2019 at 5:32 PM, Vanamonde said:

Because of... The Incident. 

And that's why they don't let Vanamonde have wiffle bats anymore.  :sticktongue:

On 3/3/2019 at 12:40 PM, Deddly said:

Oh man, and don't even get me started about that dang tachyon pulse inverter going out of phase.

Again:mad:

51 minutes ago, Rover 6428 said:

When will there be a 1.7 development thread?

We have had them every couple of weeks in the announcements section of the forum. Quite a few details have been released already. 

51 minutes ago, Rover 6428 said:

Is it true that KSP is ending its iterations?

On the contrary. They have now gone into a new regular-ish release cycle, so we can probably expect many more versions to come. 

On 3/5/2019 at 1:46 PM, Snark said:

Oh man, and don't even get me started about that dang tachyon pulse inverter going out of phase.

Well it always has to go out of phase a second time, or how would it have gotten the message from the future to go out of phase the first time? I find it's best to leave it out of phase until it fixes itself. or willan-on-breaks, as I believe they say in time travel circles.

On 3/5/2019 at 6:46 PM, Snark said:

And that's why they don't let Vanamonde have wiffle bats anymore.  :sticktongue:

Be sure to reverse the polarity of the neutrino combustor through the dilithium chamber.