Ask the Mods questions about the Forums!

Dman979

6 hours ago, Dman979 said:

It looks good, but now I can't forget they're all wrong. :/

The red hair on them is what happens when they are exposed to large quantities of humans. And the forum is full of human users. Problem solved. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 8:01 AM, Deddly said:

Except for the part where they say I created the Green Iron Crown account. The last post in that thread is a more accurate account even if the poster is a bit of a jerk. 

10 minutes ago, The Dressian Exploder said:

Is having an alt account on the forum allowed?

It is not. There's too much potential for people causing trouble and then trying to deny responsibility and whatnot. 

9 minutes ago, James Kerman said:

Kerbal Network is where such announcements are usually made, but if you had a mission thread I feel that would also be appropriate..

So just the subforum in general rather than any particular thread?

I do not have a mission thread. I do have a thread for the modpack I am putting together; what I am considering streaming is some of the playtesting I am doing for that modpack, so presumably that counts.

Just now, septemberWaves said:

I do have a thread for the modpack I am putting together; what I am considering streaming is some of the playtesting I am doing for that modpack, so presumably that counts.

That sounds like a great place!

I guess I'll just ask in here since Google is being surprisingly useless on this topic and I didn't have much success looking through the forum.

Are there any master threads for discussing parts the game seems like it should have, based on what it does have, but that it doesn't actually have? Parts that perhaps are frequently requested? I've ended up making a whole list but one example is a Size 2 nuclear engine. This "filling in the gaps" seems like a topic on which the modding community would be jumping all the time, as filling said gaps with mods would require downloading multiple mods from different developers that are all but guaranteed to add a bunch of extra parts, which isn't bad per se but alters the game beyond the scope of simply filling gaps. I think I'm rambling here xP

I ask here because I don't want to create a redundant new thread just to discover that there are already 99 other threads tackling the same concept and I was just blind... or that this is a forbidden topic and I didn't see the rule about it because, again, I was blind ^^;