Ask the Mods questions about the Forums!

Dman979

2 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Have you checked your settings? If you go to http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/settings/signature/ the slider at the top should be green and have a checkmark.

Yes, sigs are enabled. I do also see other members sigs. I will play around some more with it, Maybe I have it too large or its jut too ugly and forums are like, no sir.

4 minutes ago, Kerbal-Willie said:

Yes, sigs are enabled. I do also see other members sigs. I will play around some more with it, Maybe I have it too large or its jut too ugly and forums are like, no sir.

Are you on mobile?

5 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Are you on mobile?

No, i'm on the PS4 browser. Which I guess is derived from a mobile browser. And maybe my girlfriend didn't have sigs enabled when she checked on PC or, sigs areturned off by default for guests? Either way I feel silly wasting your time on something so trivial. 

It's just strange I see everyone elses sigs on this browser.

Edited by Kerbal-Willie

Just now, Kerbal-Willie said:

No, i'm on the PS4 browser.

That might be part of it. Try logging in on a PC or Mac.

And maybe my girlfriend didn't have sigs enabled when she checked on PC or, sigs are turned off by default for guests?

Signatures are turned off by default for guests.

Either way I feel silly wasting your time on something so trivial. 

I'm happy to help! Besides, it's on-topic. I once asked what time of day the most users were online.

8 hours ago, Brent Kerman said:

I came here to ask about that thread! Is it actually being locked then unlocked, or never locked at all? If I ask on that thread @Dman979 will accuse me of violating Rule 3.3.

It was a joke thread, much like 'ban the user above you' and is why it was in forum games. It has now been locked.

17 minutes ago, Rath said:

Is there a discussion thread about this?

No. The moderator in question has already received enough abusive remarks, we don't want to discuss the details lest we give anyone else ideas how to cause trouble, and there's already been some wild speculation which hasn't helped the situation. 

37 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

No. The moderator in question has already received enough abusive remarks, we don't want to discuss the details lest we give anyone else ideas how to cause trouble, and there's already been some wild speculation which hasn't helped the situation. 

Thanks.  

3 hours ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

Can we start a "We accept the abused moderator" thread?

That's kind of you, but the polite way to handle this sort of thing is internally and with confidentiality. :)