Jump to content

Ask the Mods questions about the Forums!


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

what was the most liked post in the forums? and who has/had the most followers?

These statistics are not easily searched or tracked. 

22 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Also which user has the most rep.

not including the KSC Staff

Of the non-official accounts, it looks like would be @tater

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2021 at 11:59 AM, Vanamonde said:

Of the non-official accounts, it looks like would be @tater

Dude totally deserves it. intelligent guy. One of the greatest people I have ever discussed with online

Link to post
Share on other sites

How can a user have a join date but the last visit says “never”? I get you can wipe that area away with anonymous log in so it does not show at all..

230602212021

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlamoVampire said:

How can a user have a join date but the last visit says “never”? I get you can wipe that area away with anonymous log in so it does not show at all..

230602212021

The forum has had a few engine changes in the past, and a few major hiccups, where data was not retained.   We haven't had one of those in many years though.   So it's possible either the "last visited" date wasn't retained in the switch over, or the old software didn't log that data to start with. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MechBFP said:

Was the KSP2 Dev Diary section hidden for months for some reason, or were all the posts just pre-dated back to when they were originally released?

The sub was not hidden. It was created and the content moved into it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

The sub was not hidden. It was created and the content moved into it. 

I assume the content itself was hidden somewhere then? I can see that replies to the posts say stuff like "8 months later..."

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Is there ever going to be a "purge" of old accounts that have no posts and have never been used?

It's not unheard of members who registered years ago to suddenly pick up the game again and come back to ask a question with their first ever post. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

is it forum or forums here? it's propably interchangable but I would like to know the de jure right form

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Starhelperdude said:

is it forum or forums here? it's propably interchangable but I would like to know the de jure right form

What do you mean? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vanamonde said:

What do you mean? 

some people say ''I'm on the forum'' and others say ''I'm on the forumS'', I know this is not relevant but what is the de jure right way to say it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

"A funny thing happened on my way to the fora" isn't a movie.

The title of this thread is "Ask the Mods questions about the Forums!" so that is another datapoint, too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

"A funny thing happened on my way to the fora" isn't a movie.

The title of this thread is "Ask the Mods questions about the Forums!" so that is another datapoint, too.

We can only surmise that the OP has poor knowledge in Latin ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...