BURAN Shuttle - Release

DECQ

Please dont give up the only other Buran is Bobcats and its very old and I dont think its updated, if your stuck put a call out for help there are many very talented people in the community who would only be to happy to assist you, also would love to see the jet engines for the Buran kind of makes it unique again your doing outstanding work please keep going.

Do you have the latest firespitter.dll installed? If you're stuck, I suggest sending a quick message to BahamutoD and/or bac9 and just ask them to help you with the wheels. Those guys have made plenty of wheels for KSP.

Yes, I have firespitter.dll. I'll try to talk to them, thank you for your help !!!.

- - - Updated - - -

Please dont give up the only other Buran is Bobcats and its very old and I dont think its updated, if your stuck put a call out for help there are many very talented people in the community who would only be to happy to assist you, also would love to see the jet engines for the Buran kind of makes it unique again your doing outstanding work please keep going.

I do not give up, now I rework some texture in Buran, before that, they were terrible. Jet engines, in any case do not fall into the first release, but of course I think about them, and in general I have a lot of ideas about the Shuttle.

Thanks for the support!!! without it quickly leaves the motivation.

- - - Updated - - -

So it was before.

9018643_m.png

It looks like at the moment (not finished).

9018649_m.png

when do you think is done so it can be released?

As for the release I do not know, but my wheels began to go, although they are not spinning :D

In case you wanted more source material for your models, thats all.

Yes, I found quite suitable hatch texture, thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda liked the dirty look imo. Looks phenomenal regardless.

I want to leave a dirty look when you return the Space Shuttle. But I do not remember where this plugin is, and generally it works or not.

- - - Updated - - -

New picture. If you look closely, you can find old texture :)

9045473_m.png

This is amazing :D! don´t give up on it, you are the only one that makes the Buran in the newer versions of KSP (as far as i know:P) Ask people on the forums if you need any help, i would help myself but i have never done things like this before:P.

@Decq I think your doing an outstanding job on this and I think it will be the only working Buran as i am not sure Bobcats is updated, please continue at your speed if you need help post questions here and I am sure they will be answered. The community is very solid and willing to help or if you have a number of tasks list them here and I will bet you will have volunteers coming out of the woodwork. The complete package you have created is very detailed and it will be very popular.

At least I do not understand why solar panels do not work, and why not revolve chassis. But I will try to understand ...

- - - Updated - - -

Taking the texture from the site where I took Buran, it turned out good Clipper. ))

9064531_m.png

9064538_m.png

9064545_m.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.