[1.2.1] TRP-Hire (formerly KSI Hiring)

TheReadPanda

8 hours ago, NomenNescio said:

The game is telling me there's a 0.6.2 version of the mod that I should be downloading. It's a minor thing, but it's super annoying. Also I was wondering, could you add a functionality that allows us to rearrange and organize our kerbals? I'm kind of obsessive about their placements, and the ability to drag them around the list would be so nice.

Are you running 1.2.2 or 1.3?

0.6.2 is the version for 1.3, I made a mistake in the earlier post (which I just fixed)

I've started a new thread for this here, please move all discussion there:

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 4 months later...

I was asked from @Galileo to check why when TRP and GPP are installed the level of the generated kerbal reverts back to zero

I installed TRP on a stock game, just to get a feel of how it works and:

1- I can't get the level button to work (click on it but nothing happens)
2- even if I have not enough funds I can hire the kerbal (funds go down to zero)

Also, I can't see anything in GPP_Renamer that might mess the level of the kerbal, so maybe the issue is linked to te two bugs I've mentioned above.

the logs don't show any errors, let me know if you still want them. (or if you want anything else)

cheers

EDIT:

turns out 1 was my fault since I didn't know you need to upgrade the AC to get kerbals with higher levels

(a warning might be a good idea)

also, turns out the issue has nothing to do with the renamer since it shows up on a GPP install without the renamer

Edited by Sigma88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.