Hello Guys!! New to Forums and 1.0

Boom.Sp00n

Whats up my fellow KSP'ers?

I am new to 1.0 so I feel really behind the curve with a lot of the stuff. I can get into orbit around Kerbin, but I can't seem to get anywhere else. I started in career and left it on easy, but I am still stuck. Its been a long time since I have played any KSP. I have been streaming on Twitch and have had one person join that helped and that's how I got to where orbiting Kerbin became easy. So any tips here would be awesome, and if you guys want to join me while I am streaming I will put my Twitch channel below. Thanks for any advice ahead of time and if you do follow.

http://www.twitch.tv/boomsp00n

I am planning on a giveaway at 25 and 50 followers so let your friends know as well!! It will be a game code of some sort! :cool:

BoomSp00n

Hello Boom.Sp00n!

Besides the options above, there is one more. If you're a trial-and-error-type person, you could also start a sandbox game and see what takes you to orbit.

good luck!

Hi Boom.Sp00n!

Tutorials is your best bet to find some info that you are looking for. But you can check out some of the YouTube channels that are popular to get lots of help, too.

I'll start by shamelessly plugging my own channel which has video tutorials, and Let's Plays through Career Mode (My latest show has me on the way to Mun) and I try to spend some time each episode explaining any new concepts I'm doing.

Also, look up Scott Manley, he has lots of great tutorials, but they are getting harder to find - buried in his other shows and episodes.