Jebediah Kerman x Valentina Kerman

ibachandler

• 2 weeks later...
First, we have to find out whether they're brother and sister or distant cousins, otherwise there'll be a catastrophic failure during reentry (If you know what I mean. :wink:)

re-entry.. did it already go catastrophic?

Going to copy my other post from the Kron mission pages about this topic:

EDIT:

Personally, I either find that disturbing or regular depending on which of my saves I played last. In one of them my head canon is that jeb bill and bob are triplets and val I their kid sister. In the other Kerman is a title meaning that you are part of the space program and not a last name, and that jeb and Val are in a thing.

only those to successfully go into space and return having seen kerbin as a blue marble are granted citizenship thus the right to breed

thus meaning widely distributed regional names mean little

saddly the hopefuls who see kerbin more as a rushing green blob growing bigger by the second..

dont exactly get to be parents..but..it matters not..thier only dust in the wind

If they have to dispose of waste the same way they did back in the old Gemini days, then trust me there is absolutely no romance going on. And if there was before, DEFINATELY not after.

If they have to dispose of waste the same way they did back in the old Gemini days, then trust me there is absolutely no romance going on. And if there was before, DEFINATELY not after.

In good times and in bad.

If Val is anything like Starbucks from the new Battlestar Galactica series ...

What sort of self respecting Kerbal parents name give one child an old fashioned, one might even say Amish, and the other a Slavic/Russian name? Preposterous.

My great grandparents had a son named John and a son named Ivan.

Okay I made up that story.