Flapjack!

ionator

Who love flapjack! Is it your favourite food? If not, what is?

Best foods ever

mac and cheese

Pie

spaghetti

lamb

beef

turkey and gravy

emental cheese

ice cream

haggis

white pudding

steamed pudding

​IM HUNGRY!

i want a ribeye steak, bout an inch thick, and i want it rare.

A Rare, inch-thick Ribeye? Just go down to the local motorbike shop and get yourself a leather cap; it'll be cheaper and easier to chew!

(The above may/may not have been a joke)

--------------------------

As for me, I like meatloaf with a lot of ketchup. Any sort of pasta with a smooth & sweet tomato sauce is also a favorite. I also like a straight lettuce or lettuce, onion, and tomato salad with italian dressing or my own special dressing that uses Ken's Steak House Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing as a base. I've loved Sub sandwiches for as long as I can remember. Vanilla ice cream in a bowl or a milkshake has also been a long-loved favorite.

I also hate pancakes, or as you call them, flapjacks. I've never been keen on any breakfast food now that I think of it; The only thing I've ever liked in the breakfast category is toast, and that's good anytime, and can be used as part of a Canape, so it isn't strictly confined to breakfast.

Never heard of it.

My favourite food is beefsteak with either cream pepper sauce or cream mushroom sauce, steak potatoes, green beans and bacon and some good vine.

I also like sushi, fajitas and generally anything beef/pork(or boar)/turkey/fish that includes a piece of meat.

Unfortunately, even though I've been in many high class restaurants, nothing comes close to my father's cooking. Steaks especially are surgically prepared and cooked with +- second precision but even his sushi is incomparably better than any I've had in specialized sushi restaurants (which is not surprising as it takes him like 2 hours to prepare and then it needs to be left in the fridge for a few hours - not something most restaurants can do).

What I do not like are various mashes like the haggis in the OP.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.