trying to make Luna-16 for KSP

some pictures of modelling progress:

e1bc1b31a6c3.png

e514226641c4.png

need some information:

how look like real station with colors?

i've found only one color picture:

87a367c732fb.png

and it has different color with other pictures of station that has mostly yellow parts

Edited by komatozz

Thanks for doing this, I have wanted to do one for a long time but the ridiculous complexity of the parts has prevented that from happening. BTW there are plenty of color photos of this and duplicate soviet lunar rock probes, you just need to search a bit more. Remember there were multiple sample return missions, Luna 15,16,18,20,23 and 24. These spacecraft were more or less all identical. The yellowish one in these pictures is one of the backup spacecraft I believe. It's unlikely they were all painted identically, or painted at all, there is no way to know for sure. You can see the paint jobs are not even consistent across the museum spacecraft.

Here are some of the photos I had collected for reference when I was thinking of doing it still. If you need any help with it let me know.

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by raidernick

ÃÂу, úþóôð ñуôõт óþтþòþ?:) !
Well, when you're ready ? :) !

Hi there.

You need to speak English outside of the International sections, as detailed in forum rule 2.4c.

ßрøòõт.

Ã’Ñ‹ ôþûöýы óþòþрøть ÿþ-ðýóûøùÑÂúø ÷ð ÿрõôõûðüø üõöôуýðрþôýых ÑÂõúцøù , úðú þÿøÑÂðýþ ò ÿрðòøûõ фþруü 2.4C

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes still working but very slow because my experience in KSP modding very low... trying to learn and use it))

Well, my maybe I can help you? Contact the pm, may I help you speed up the pace of work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.