Do you have a screenshot that makes you laugh every time?

Randazzo

My scientist is struck with the palsy (or a rover wheel).

e0MKESll.jpg

Like a true Stephen Hawking, he's still able to move around and use his jetpack though.

cTWZ0vsl.jpg

I hope it's the palsy, or that arm is in real trouble.

ZmACN06l.jpg

Unlike brave Stephen though, he was just fine after a therapeutic 1 second stay inside the crew cabin.

For me, it was The Truckplane. Even my non-kerballing friends remember it, because I shared pictures. I guess this is a couple of screenshots, but still...

... it made sense at the time.

855A905AF797CC83E3D8977B666A98F5DA80C419

BAC4C67116149B4F86813ECD99FFCBA30F1165F4

0464E48E5F54C079248A725562E872C40B9D3458

26B9C9B8DD9B165DB71D30F2EEFECA25AA6BA8CB

Here, from a mission to the Mun some two years ago. The original caption reads:

Mission failure
Bill Kerman fell off the top of the ship while attempting a status report on our science instruments
Bob Kerman is lying on his back and staring at the stars, muttering to himself

1781975_703056716421902_2276807952024269

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 9:26 PM, Speeding Mullet said:

Patcan Kerman performing a 3.2km/s interplanetary aerobrake while riding an asteroid captured by the Buran 11F35 Kerbal 1.

knLo23p.png

Surprisingly didn't die on the interplanetary aero-brake, but "exploded due to overheating" on the second re-entry!

SM

Now I finally know what your user image is a picture of.  I had been wondering what that was behind your shuttle.

• 3 weeks later...

First-

This is the best Thread ever in this forum and should be always on top.

Second-

this thread have the pure KSP spirit in it.  Hours of test, failures stress and work are replaced with a laugh of happiness.

Third-

the thread makes all the people who takes (wrongly in my personal opinion) the game too seriously apart (and that's a good thing). Calculations, MJ, hours of planning, cheats, "amazing projects" are nothing against the real happening of the fun (or the kraken).

Fourth-

thanks to all the KPS community for the shares! 

This one isn't mine and isn't actually a screenshot but makes even my girl laugh. Take any frame as a screenshot. The title says that its name is something like "Veloscratchaptor"

3 hours ago, Rosarium said:

Third-

the thread makes all the people who takes (wrongly in my personal opinion) the game too seriously apart (and that's a good thing). Calculations, MJ, hours of planning, cheats, "amazing projects" are nothing against the real happening of the fun (or the kraken).

Am I a hypocrite for liking both? I do Serious Business rockets sometimes, and silly glitchy slapstick fun at others. It is amazing to me that a single game can scratch both itches.

49 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Am I a hypocrite for liking both? I do Serious Business rockets sometimes, and silly glitchy slapstick fun at others. It is amazing to me that a single game can scratch both itches.

Nope.  I for one like both as well.  I'm butt-deep designing a ship meant to brachistochrone from Kerbin to Eve and get a probe safely to the surface as fast as possible, which is both serious planning, a lot of math, and also silly fun.  Plus I've at least one craft titled "SPIDERS~!" that dispenses dancing I-beam spiders due to the problems with attaching several of those things to one endpoint.

7 hours ago, Ser said:

This one isn't mine and isn't actually a screenshot but makes even my girl laugh. Take any frame as a screenshot. The title says that its name is something like "Veloscratchaptor"

An opportunity was missed to use the back rocket to make that thing run over water like the lizard it resembles.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2016 at 1:12 PM, Rosarium said:

Third-

Well I'm sorry that I enjoy a video game in a different way than you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.