Do you have a screenshot that makes you laugh every time?

Randazzo

On 11/4/2017 at 7:02 AM, purpleivan said:

I actually had that book ("Destination moon" I think) when I was a kid.

I had that book and several others. Actually, Destination Moon was part 1 of a pair; that frame was from part 2, Explorers on the Moon

Edited by StrandedonEarth
browser glitch

On 11/3/2017 at 8:43 PM, Avery616 said:

Someone who knows what tintin is? On these fourms? I thought i was the only one.:D

Heh.  I grew up reading Tintin books.  Heck, I credit those books with actually teaching me to read.  I struggled a lot in first and second grade, but when I discovered those books in third grade?  My reading skill started improving rapidly.  

On 11/4/2017 at 8:54 AM, Geschosskopf said:

I was thinking it was too small.  We'll never be able to fit their helmets down the pipe :) 

Just yesterday i was so bored. I just destroyed the complex, put a kerbal in the pipe. Then made a flush sound in my head. And made the kerbal spin around in circles like he was getting flushed. :D

On 6/16/2015 at 6:26 PM, Veeltch said:

Just saw the "Fake Mun Landing" thread in challenge section and thought of this:

tumblr_msz56gOOvH1r9pr04o1_250.gif

Not mine and not a screenshot, but it's good.

Fake Mun landing but yet the background surely makes up for it. Looks like something NASA would do after we land on Mars just to make up for lols

4 hours ago, big bear said:

Fake Mun landing but yet the background surely makes up for it. Looks like something NASA would do after we land on Mars just to make up for lols

Old joke, "Yeah, NASA faked the moon landing.  They got Stanley Kubrick to produce the video of it for them.  But he was such a perfectionist he insisted on on-location shoots."

Kerb NG.Drive

vtIie5t.png

It's the result of one days fun of driving around in a very fast car with no crash damage and unbreakable joints on on.

Also, this happened a couple times

jRWiP1z.png

And here's a...well, i don't know what to say.

210aDlt.png

I put the destroyer on the runway, started to search youtube for some nice sailing music, came back, and this happened...:confused:.

I just don't know how it's even possible for a ship of this size to just fall over like that, it's not like it's unstable either.

I really hope no one was on the loo while this happened.

• 1 year later...

Lets see...(i really need to sort my screenshots someday…)

This was from when i tried using a planet mod(dont remember the name) with principia, they didnt like each other. It is also funny how the planets goes in between each others moons while principia is spewing errors everywhere. The tiny moon in the foreground belongs to the orange planet btw.

esDR5RO.jpg

This other one is from one of my first mun landings i think, it is just the most kerbal of reports ever...

lInksC5.png

When you forget to leave space in the crew cabin for a rescue contract.

KF9eIMZ.jpg

Looking back on this now, I'm not sure what amuses me more, the Kerbal bouncing around the cargo bay (he survived btw, despite me leaving the doors open the whole time for laughs), or the "just in case we miss the runway" parachutes all over the orbiter.

3 hours ago, Loskene said:

When you forget to leave space in the crew cabin for a rescue contract.

KF9eIMZ.jpg

Looking back on this now, I'm not sure what amuses me more, the Kerbal bouncing around the cargo bay (he survived btw, despite me leaving the doors open the whole time for laughs), or the "just in case we miss the runway" parachutes all over the orbiter.

How about the fact that you seem to be running the old Mk 3 command pod... I haven't seen that thing in years!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

No, I think it was just a visual indication that the throttle was at 100%. It was a bit redundant and was removed in a later version.

It wasn't tied to the throttle; you can see mine is set at zero. As far as I know it was completely meaningless, and I don't remember at this remove what made it light up or not.

My favourite part about picture is that you can clearly see the great big divot I had to make in order to avoid crashing into the old launch gantry :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.