Do you have a screenshot that makes you laugh every time?

Randazzo

2 hours ago, foamyesque said:

It wasn't tied to the throttle; you can see mine is set at zero. As far as I know it was completely meaningless, and I don't remember at this remove what made it light up or not.

My favourite part about picture is that you can clearly see the great big divot I had to make in order to avoid crashing into the old launch gantry :D

After years of complaining about it, and years of blissfully being free of it, people are starting to mod it back.  I don't get it

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I found a few more scattered among my vast screenshot archive, some of which have appeared here and there on this forum in the past:

ySwnp5a.png "images captured moments before disaster"

jFtPw2P.jpg captioned this one

QN6dWoi.png Val stands victorious!

sUftqCq.png Heating bug during a Jool-5 mission a while back.

clipbo23.jpg The time I went to Eve and got ganked (I imported the model file for a ship from Eve Online as a KSP part and shopped in an explosion so it's kinda fake sorta).

screen25.jpg There was an old "what's the biggest ship you've ever launched" thread and I had imported this ship from SpaceEngine to play around.

screen45.jpg A true favorite - how I used to preferentially land my planes because trying to do a rolling landing with the old wheels and the low framerate my laptop gave me just didn't feel worth it.

• 4 weeks later...

I went looking through old screenshots on Steam, and found this one of my first ever Mun landing. The fact that the Kerbal is overjoyed despite the engine having blown up and the useless winglets on a Mun lander get me every time.

FdOnu40.jpg

“Jack’s first ever Mun landing (2016, colorized)”

Edited by Jack Joseph Kerman

Things went very wrong, very quickly

Z59AH5b.png

Hmm....yep, definitely needs struts...

B7aRCyJ.png

Jeb thinking he's definitely getting fired for this one.

q5zAWyC.png

During an operation to drop armored cars from rockets, parachutes were disregarded because 'what's the ground gonna do, they're structural parts!' The second mission packed parachutes.

VYuy2A3.png

Jeb's definitely getting fired for this one

FpaPDaK.png

The very moment Bill was possessed by the void kraken, and seconds before the only lander in the area wiggled itself to bits

InQqAa0.png

29 minutes ago, Earthlinger said:

Things went very wrong, very quickly

Z59AH5b.png

Hmm....yep, definitely needs struts...

B7aRCyJ.png

Jeb thinking he's definitely getting fired for this one.

q5zAWyC.png

During an operation to drop armored cars from rockets, parachutes were disregarded because 'what's the ground gonna do, they're structural parts!' The second mission packed parachutes.

VYuy2A3.png

Jeb's definitely getting fired for this one

FpaPDaK.png

The very moment Bill was possessed by the void kraken, and seconds before the only lander in the area wiggled itself to bits

InQqAa0.png

That possessed Bill would make a great profile picture.

I have quite some, so lets begin!

Kerbal-Space-Program-Enhanced-Edition-20210225163203

What appears to be my first plane. Whats funny is... Look at the whole thing! Open cargo bay, some random kerbal outside, ROCKET FUEL TANKS , NO CONTROL SURFACES and so on...

Kerbal-Space-Program-Enhanced-Edition-20210417211101One of my first shuttle attempts? Idk but just take a look: Everyone's alive even in a fire! And the bunch of "canards" too.

Kerbal-Space-Program-Enhanced-Edition-20210616102837

I've already talked about that

Kerbal-Space-Program-Enhanced-Edition-20211206210240

THATS MY FAVOURITE. A bumpy shuttle landing. I think it was a test flight of the Phoenix shuttle. Fun fact: when something isn't perfect, I always reload dem quicksaves. But for this? Nooo, I wanted to keep it funi. And remember:

A War Thunder developer once said: "The plane is on the ground and the pilot is alive. A successful landing!"

Edited by Aerodynamic Kerbal

• 3 weeks later...

“Jack, get down from there!”

pdcSTSh.jpg

uER7ExI.jpg

I still don’t remember what I did to get the kerbal to grab onto the ladder upside down like that. (the ladder was placed the right way up)

Bill. Just Bill.

6buMfCW.jpg

On 3/7/2022 at 9:53 AM, Aerodynamic Kerbal said:

A War Thunder developer once said: "The plane is on the ground and the pilot is alive. A successful landing!"

I’ll keep that in mind when I start flying lessons this summer.

On 3/7/2022 at 2:53 PM, Aerodynamic Kerbal said:

"The plane is on the ground and the pilot is alive. A successful landing!"

A good landing is one you can walk away from. A great landing is one where the plane can be flown again afterwards. (Probably a terrible misquote but you get the idea)

I need to go back into my old modded installs and dig up some of the gems in there, but I always get a kick out of these.

This one is almost poetic with Kerbin and Mun in the background. 

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

Second crewed mission to Eeloo (rescuing a stranded Jeb from the first mission).  Had to make some compromises to save weight, so he gets the jump seat, but he is loving it as always.

Testing out the robotic manipulator arm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.