ISS 1.1.2 development thread

Mike-NZ

That's because you need to reapply the compatability patch and, if not using RO, delete the appropriate folder from GameData. I run into that a lot after each update.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and one other thing I noticed. You've got the radiators and solar arrays reversed. S1/P1 should be radiators, while S4/P4 and S6/P6 should be solar arrays.

First sorry for bad English :wink:

Yes Mike. It freeze on loading screen. I use RO, RSS and yours freshest released parts packages.

I made a couple of attempts, and I think it has something to do with the scale definitions in RO_ISS.cfg file. The problem is with MIR parts.

Um... Where's the JEM ELM-PM?

It dissapeared? Is that the module that comes out of the jem? The animated one? I made it seperate so you attach it using the jap arm and to stop the frame rate killing.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no its the other one...

Here

https://github.com/MrMikeNZ/ISS/tree/master/GameData/ISS_Comunity/Parts/ISS_JEM%20ELM-PS.

It should be working

Just out of curiosity, where is the mod in relation to the assembly chart thats linked on the front page? I know previously the mod was on picture 7 or something.

The stage of the mod, I have worked through all of it I think and I am now getting feedback on bits I missed or any other things that need work.

Because I am working on different stages I cant make a progreas chart

- - - Updated - - -

Whuch reminds me. Whats next to have a look at? Anything broken or need to be updated?

Whats wring with the TMA?

I have an issue: downloaded from your github, trying to load your .craft files and this occurs:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Also, installed your "Extra glide, Less drag, More lift patch" and "Engine fix patch" and this occurred: craft can't be loaded because km.ssme.STS, STSOMSEngineLeft, STSOMSEngineRight are missing

how to fix?

Edited by trooperMNG

I have an issue: downloaded from your github, trying to load your .craft files and this occurs:

http://imgur.com/a/kd6wn

Also, installed your "Extra glide, Less drag, More lift patch" and "Engine fix patch" and this occurred: craft can't be loaded because km.ssme.STS, STSOMSEngineLeft, STSOMSEngineRight are missing

how to fix?

sorry, engine fix patch is now incompatible (OLD) and I have removed it.

you will have to re-install those engine configs and you can re apply the Extra glide, Less drag, More lift patch

also did you install the soviet pack mod?

I have loaded up on my save, checking now...

made one fix to apas port on soviet pack. updated on github

all ships load up 100%

just make sure you have the soviet pack as well as the ISS pack if you want the soviet craft files to load

also, there is a different space shuttle mod made for realism overhaul if you are using realism overhaul

- - - Updated - - -

That's because you need to reapply the compatability patch and, if not using RO, delete the appropriate folder from GameData. I run into that a lot after each update.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and one other thing I noticed. You've got the radiators and solar arrays reversed. S1/P1 should be radiators, while S4/P4 and S6/P6 should be solar arrays.

will take a look next time

- - - Updated - - -

added working canadarm for the iss, fixed JEM nodes

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/urrkftvupa...darm2.zip?dl=0

iss canadarm with craft file

sorry, engine fix patch is now incompatible (OLD) and I have removed it.

you will have to re-install those engine configs and you can re apply the Extra glide, Less drag, More lift patch

also did you install the soviet pack mod?

I have loaded up on my save, checking now...

made one fix to apas port on soviet pack. updated on github

all ships load up 100%

just make sure you have the soviet pack as well as the ISS pack if you want the soviet craft files to load

also, there is a different space shuttle mod made for realism overhaul if you are using realism overhaul

Now it's working, but only after putting all of the soviet things into a folder named SovietPack (like the old bobcat folder). The folder you provide (SovietPack-master) doesn't allow me to see parts in VAB.

Proton first stage engines gimbal is uncontrollable, both manually and with mechjeb. When you start the gravity turn, the whole thing begins rotating out of control. Tomorrow I'll test Soyuz. However, your work is incredible, this was my favourite KSP mod pack, and I was really sad when 1.0+ came and I saw that Bobcat wasn't actually updating it. Great work both with ISS/Mir and Shuttle, I'm asking myself how can you update so fast! Relax man! :)

Edited by trooperMNG

Now it's working, but only after putting all of the soviet things into a folder named SovietPack (like the old bobcat folder). The folder you provide (SovietPack-master) doesn't allow me to see parts in VAB.

Proton first stage engines gimbal is uncontrollable, both manually and with mechjeb. When you start the gravity turn, the whole thing begins rotating out of control. Tomorrow I'll test Soyuz. However, your work is incredible, this was my favourite KSP mod pack, and I was really sad when 1.0+ came and I saw that Bobcat wasn't actually updating it. Great work both with ISS/Mir and Shuttle, I'm asking myself how can you update so fast! Relax man! :)

Its a busy mix between fixing errors from my previous releases, uploading new, and repeat the process.

Lol.

We will get there. The day there are no bugs is the day I can relax

- - - Updated - - -

Will properly orfanise things tonight. Got mixed up finding the latest work from my diffferent installs and grouping them into the different uploads. Always last minute.

Soyuz tested. Apparently no gimbal on first stage, uncontrollable and vertical ascent. Escape tower not working (engine status off). Parachute has a strange behaviour, and the hatch for entering soyuz descent module is pretty difficult to reach. Everything else seem ok.

http://imgur.com/a/Z4FIO

Ok thanks for all that. Now I know what to fix

- - - Updated - - -

So I downloaded the newest release of the ISS pack from the front page and now I'm apparently missing the ISS FGB (Zarya) as well as some of the Mir parts (Zvezda). Any idea what i should do?

Im not too confidant that the setup on github is a user friendly way to provide downloads...

The ISS pack will NOT include those russian vehicles.

For those you will need the soviet pack

Let me overhaul the structure on github and provide some instructions

- - - Updated - - -

I might have been doing it wrong on github, so now I am making it simple and easy

ok I have made it super easy to download and install. please check page 1

- - - Updated - - -

Just some quick textures I made for the original Dreamchaser 0.90 pack back in April 2015. It somewhat resembles the real Dreamchaser + Atlas V (with Nasa, Atlas, ULA and SNC markings).

http://imgur.com/a/HrDmG

very nice!

however I see your version doesn't have the control surfaces on the wings, like the version I edited. did you want them?

very nice!

however I see your version doesn't have the control surfaces on the wings, like the version I edited. did you want them?

Everything that can help flying the ship. It was really difficult to control in atmosphere, never touched the KSC runway. BTW I'm talking about the .90 version, haven't tried yours yet

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.