ISS 1.1.2 development thread

Mike-NZ

Trooper's Dream Chaser seems to be slightly larger, as well, as his docking port lined up well with the PMA. Very nice! (Still need to add lateral thrusters and a way to allow MechJeb to function to yours, IMHO, but that's a personal choice.)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, while the Canadarm 2 now moves properly, I wasn't able to actually capture anything with it. I tried using it to position the first JEM platform, but I couldn't get it to grab it.

- - - Updated - - -

Still, all in all, very nice work!

Also, while the Canadarm 2 now moves properly, I wasn't able to actually capture anything with it. I tried using it to position the first JEM platform, but I couldn't get it to grab it.

I have the same issue. Wrote this in the Shuttle-Thread.

yeah I have been working on it tonight. will upload soon.

also why didn't anyone say the iss addon radiator doesn't work? easy fix, will do now

and yeah my version of the dreamchaser was scaled down. will be posting a normal one soonish with some fixes and trooper can add his textures if he likes? I think artwhaley will be ok with that

and yeah my version of the dreamchaser was scaled down. will be posting a normal one soonish with some fixes and trooper can add his textures if he likes? I think artwhaley will be ok with that

Great! Looking forward to that. Dreamchaser is fun. A pity it wasn't selected in real life. Do you plan to make the cargo variant as well? foldable wings, new slick matte black paint, fairings,.. ( not a request, just a question) Keep up the great work!

dreamchaser (normal scale) added to page one with craft file

- - - Updated - - -

new easy to install release on github with a few fixes.

kLGga4c.png5WpkqDH.png

- - - Updated - - -

Great! Looking forward to that. Dreamchaser is fun. A pity it wasn't selected in real life. Do you plan to make the cargo variant as well? foldable wings, new slick matte black paint, fairings,.. ( not a request, just a question) Keep up the great work!

this seems interesting. I will be keen to do it

yeah I have been working on it tonight. will upload soon.

also why didn't anyone say the iss addon radiator doesn't work? easy fix, will do now

Tomorrow I'll test the normal scale dreamchaser with my textures, to assure that there are no bugs/changes in the model. I could send you mbm and/or png files via private message, so you can add them to main pack

Tomorrow I'll test the normal scale dreamchaser with my textures, to assure that there are no bugs/changes in the model. I could send you mbm and/or png files via private message, so you can add them to main pack

Awesome. Thanks so much for that. Let us know how it works out

- - - Updated - - -

With the soyoz launch vehicle, the LES decouples and fires away after the first stages are used up. I have tried to make it fire using the abort button but the abort doesnt fire engines like staging does.

Anyone got any ideas on how to do it right?

Right now you have to hit abort to seperate off everything and then manually fire the LES.

Maybe I can modify the config somehow?

Awesome. Thanks so much for that. Let us know how it works out

- - - Updated - - -

With the soyoz launch vehicle, the LES decouples and fires away after the first stages are used up. I have tried to make it fire using the abort button but the abort doesnt fire engines like staging does.

Anyone got any ideas on how to do it right?

Right now you have to hit abort to seperate off everything and then manually fire the LES.

Maybe I can modify the config somehow?

Why can't you trigger the LES through the abort action group?

You can add it to abort but it does nothing. Do any srb engines fire with abort button?

Ok so that might be the problem that its considered an srb? But Abort is an action group just like any other action group. I honestly have never attached an srb to action group but as long as I can assign "activate engine" to that action group I don't see why not. I have most certainly put seperatrons on the action groups and the abort button for make shift LES. That all being said instead of writing a config can't you assign the options from the stock LES? That I know can be triggered by the Abort action group.

- - - Updated - - -

ok, just loaded up the Mir-Master into my game...game gets stuck on the Mir RCS block.

It has to be in "SovietPack" create a new folder and put the MIR game data in it. No "Mir master"

the folder, SovietPack-Master is the only one of the folders in the game data.

The link on page one linkd to github releases. The latest has a choice to download the zip or the source codes.

Download the zip and extract the contents of gamedata into your gamedata folder.

There should be no soviet pack master

Subfolders will be: sovietPack, ISS_Comuniy, and some others I think.

Delete your SovietPack-Master folder and install the latest release from my github.

I dont know how I can make it easier. Any suggestions welcome

- - - Updated - - -

Best to delete any iss or soviet pack related items completely and reinstall

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so that might be the problem that its considered an srb? But Abort is an action group just like any other action group. I honestly have never attached an srb to action group but as long as I can assign "activate engine" to that action group I don't see why not. I have most certainly put seperatrons on the action groups and the abort button for make shift LES. That all being said instead of writing a config can't you assign the options from the stock LES?

Good ideas. Will experiment tonight

Edited by Mike-NZ

Actually, I believe I did mention that the add-on radiators wouldn't deploy and that you have the functions of the large radiators on P1/S1 mixed up with that of the solar arrays attached to P4/S4 and P6/S6. If you right-click on them, you'll see what I mean.

Actually, I believe I did mention that the add-on radiators wouldn't deploy and that you have the functions of the large radiators on P1/S1 mixed up with that of the solar arrays attached to P4/S4 and P6/S6. If you right-click on them, you'll see what I mean.

Must of fogoten about the issue. Too much going on lol

I modified the cfg of the radiators on p1 so they are actual radiators now and open up and cool.

If the rotation is wrong I will edit the model.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, now it sticks at the Mir Core module!

Something is up with your ksp...?

Can you send me your ksp.log file in your games main directory?

I will figute it out

- - - Updated - - -

Or if you canmot send me a copy of your ksp.log file, can you press alt+f2 when it freezes and take a screenshot or post what it says

My assumtion to this is: not removing the realism overhaul MM patch when installing to a non RO game, it will trip up on the new fuel types that Real Fuels mod looks for.

(Real Fuels comes with RO)

RO patch will be removed from the download to fix this, and will now be a seperate download for RO users.

Side note:

The best option would be to make the patch come with Realism Overhaul... but not during development stage.

- - - Updated - - -

I can confirm its the RealismOverhaul folder once removed game has loaded all the soviet and ISS parts. Mine was getting stuck on the same part

Thanks for that.

I did post instructions twice on the download page but its best to remove RO completely.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone watching the live launch of the japanese HTV-5 to tue ISS?

One hour to stream

jaxa_htv5_blog2.jpg

Edited by Mike-NZ

My assumtion to this is: not removing the realism overhaul MM patch when installing to a non RO game, it will trip up on the new fuel types that Real Fuels mod looks for.

(Real Fuels comes with RO)

RO patch will be removed from the download to fix this, and will now be a seperate download for RO users.

Side note:

The best option would be to make the patch come with Realism Overhaul... but not during development stage.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for that.

I did post instructions twice on the download page but its best to remove RO completely.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone watching the live launch of the japanese HTV-5 to tue ISS?

One hour to stream

http://blogs.nasa.gov/spacestation/wp-content/uploads/sites/240/2015/08/jaxa_htv5_blog2.jpg

I'm watching.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.