ISS 1.1.2 development thread

Mike-NZ

it should be on youtube probably.

in the live chat comments section there were ALOT of ksp references lol

Jebediah and mechjeb etc

- - - Updated - - -

Started and finished the JEM arm tonight.

will upload shortly

R7Wx7Lp.png

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO a special update:

thanks to TrooperMNG we have new textures for the DreamChaser. Looks amazing!

cvkmZKr.jpg

Are the modules under the zvezda and zarya + Node 3 and the S-0 doenst fit on correctly.

And the ISS docking ports stoped working for me after i connected Destiny to node 1

Awesome mod I enjoy launching all the parts of the ISS.

Can ypu take a screenshot of what you mean by doesnf fit correctly?

And if the docks stop working I think there is an error in one of the modules.

I will check it out

i updated to your last update and now the Z-0 fits on the destiny module

Are the modules under the zvezda and zarya + Node 3 in the making?

Do You mean there are currently no modules in the iss pack?

If it means making new ones then yes I can make them.

Let me know what they are and I can research

RM is actually the Rassvet module, and I use the MIR Crystal as stand-in for the Nauka (MLM) module. Also, even though you didn't indicate it, DC1 is the Poisk module. (It's twin, Pirs, is attached where the Nauka module will be. It will became the first module to be detached and allowed to burn up. That was supposed to happen last year, but has been delayed until 2017. <Per Wikipedia article.>)

Node 3 is a copy of Node 2. MPLM is the Leonardo module.

And how does one add the JEM RMS pieces to the arm control panel? I just attached the first two pieces on orbit...

Edited by AdmiralSirJohn

RM is actually the Rassvet module, and I use the MIR Crystal as stand-in for the Nauka (MLM) module. Also, even though you didn't indicate it, DC1 is the Poisk module. (It's twin, Pirs, is attached where the Nauka module will be. It will became the first module to be detached and allowed to burn up. That was supposed to happen last year, but has been delayed until 2017. <Per Wikipedia article.>)

Node 3 is a copy of Node 2. MPLM is the Leonardo module.

And how does one add the JEM RMS pieces to the arm control panel? I just attached the first two pieces on orbit...

How to attach the arm in orbit? I was thinking load the craft file (prebuilt) and send it up complete then use KAS mod to attach it maybe? Not sure. Or connect it to the jem before sending it up... I have not tried sorry

Unfortunately, I can't get the complete arm into KIS containers. It only goes in parts. And I'd have to undock the existing JEM structure to launch it pre-attached.

Really, I'm just looking for how to add the joints to the control panel as I build the arm in orbit... or can that only be done in the VAB?

The KIS container won't allow for pre-built components. It only accepts individual pieces.

I've got the pieces already in orbit. I just need a way to control them once assembled.

- - - Updated - - -

I have two pieces left to attach... if I can keep Bob from floating away, that is...

Issue with Iss: Unity (node 1) and Harmony/Tranquility (node 2-3) models are inverted. Unity is smaller than Harmony and Tranquility, and in your pack it's bigger.

This should be the correct configuration

Javascript is disabled. View full album

with current node 1 as Harmony/Tranquility and Node 2/3 as Unity. But they both need retexturing, as node 2/3 has "Unity" written on it and Node 1 doesn't have "Unity" written on it.

Photos for reference: ("Unity" should be written close to PMA and Zarya, with the berthing ports in the other half of the module)

Zarya_and_Unity_Artist_s_view_node_full_image_2.jpg

AZ%20Produced%20Unity%20Embelm%20on%20First%20US%20Module%20of%20International%20Space%20Station%20Attached%20to%20Russian%20Zarya%20Control%20Module%20Against%20Earth

Another thing: I would really like an assembly guide, especially for the truss sections. I know, as an ISS enthusiast, the chronology of the modules, but I need a guide to assembly your model, as when I try to build it some pieces seem badly positioned. For example, s0 structures are floating in the air, when I come back home i'll post screenshots

Edited by trooperMNG

Issue with Iss: Unity (node 1) and Harmony/Tranquility (node 2-3) models are inverted. Unity is smaller than Harmony and Tranquility, and in your pack it's bigger.

This should be the correct configuration

http://imgur.com/a/FRrOb

with current node 1 as Harmony/Tranquility and Node 2/3 as Unity. But they both need retexturing, as node 2/3 has "Unity" written on it and Node 1 doesn't have "Unity" written on it.

Photos for reference: ("Unity" should be written close to PMA and Zarya, with the berthing ports in the other half of the module)

http://www.esa.int/var/esa/storage/images/esa_multimedia/images/2001/11/zarya_and_unity_artist_s_view/9126003-5-eng-GB/Zarya_and_Unity_Artist_s_view_node_full_image_2.jpg

http://www.logosinspace.com/images/NASA-Images/Unity%20Emblem/AZ%20Produced%20Unity%20Embelm%20on%20First%20US%20Module%20of%20International%20Space%20Station%20Attached%20to%20Russian%20Zarya%20Control%20Module%20Against%20Earth's%20Horizon%20STS088%20600X400.jpg

Another thing: I would really like an assembly guide, especially for the truss sections. I know, as an ISS enthusiast, the chronology of the modules, but I need a guide to assembly your model, as when I try to build it some pieces seem badly positioned. For example, s0 structures are floating in the air, when I come back home i'll post screenshots

you can fold out the part just right click it and you will see

you can fold out the part just right click it and you will see

Yeah, in the Vab with tweak everything s0 folds, but the final parts of the structure hang in the air. Haven't tried ISS assembly in orbit yet, only Mir. Does it work in orbit?

wow wow wow slow down guys. one bit at a time.

things like logo textures will have to wait. I have too much going on right now.

its still in development so may be best to wait until I can finish it, or atleast learn more about the iss myself

this still happens?

remove the gamedata/realism overhaul folder from your game please if your not using the full realism overhaul mod.

infact this is no longer part of the mod and must be downloaded separate for RO users ONLY

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.