ISS 1.1.2 development thread

Mike-NZ

Thanks for that. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Did you add yaw thrusters, or will that need additional work? (It helps to be able to translate to the side, y'know...)

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind. I'll check back when you've updated the zip. (Dropbox is showing it as "3 days ago".)

Game stops loading at Canadarm2 for me. I downloaded the most recent release on Github and this is when I began to encounter the problem. Anyone else having this issue?

- - - Updated - - -

I removed the whole ISS mod and the game still froze so I don't think this is an ISS issue.

- - - Updated - - -

I figured it out. Infernal robotics was crashing my game.

Edited by Dnaha

I did some arm work and will test shortly. sorry for delays. about to upload new dreamchaser

- - - Updated - - -

58y0D7z.png6GgFHKU.pnghCIzXAb.png

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kx64acnpfmxcnln/dreamchasermod.zip?dl=0

all done with the docking and rcs now

- - - Updated - - -

that crawler mod is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/61cjj8maqn...ermod.zip?dl=0

still wip obviously.

the node floating on the Launchpad between the 2 launchclamps attaches to the spare node on the shuttle between the engines.

please remember that.

don't forget to stage it right

also the wheels are not finished yet but will move you around slowly anyway. oh and the 'break' maybe because its hundreds of tons lol

don't complain that this killed your kerbal or blew up your ksp head office or something

- - - Updated - - -

starting on the arms now

I did some arm work and will test shortly. sorry for delays. about to upload new dreamchaser

Do the dreamchaser built-in docking ports dock with the APAS? In my old version I had to Offset an APAS over the rear docking port, and I never used the front port

The rear dockports have been remodeled, centered and fully functioning and now dock up to standard dock ports.

The animated front ports are fully functional, remodeled to add nodes, and docks up to small dock ports.

All axis rcs now working, and extra mono added and isp increased

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

(Yes it will connect to apas and other iss ports)

- - - Updated - - -

((Sorry it took so long, I get distracted))

On the Dreamer docking issue, MechJeb doesn't recognize it as a docking node and thinks it's rotated 180 degrees. Not a criticial issue (it just gives you a nag reminding you that it's not a docking port), just an annoyance. I suspect replacing it with an APAS port will fix it, and that's something I can do in the VAB.

new iss/soviet update is up. includes iss craft file.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/bRzuyNo.png

Hey Mike, some gripes about this picture. First, at this point in the station's life, Zarya (and I think Zvesda)had retracted its/their solar panels as they were no longer being needed! The truss with the giant solar panels was the sole source of power on the station!

Hey Mike, some gripes about this picture. First, at this point in the station's life, Zarya (and I think Zvesda)had retracted its/their solar panels as they were no longer being needed! The truss with the giant solar panels was the sole source of power on the station!

Yes Zarya retracted it's solar arrays (partially), but Zvesda's arrays are deployed to this day.

American Pack

Features:

A full replica of the Lunar phase of the Constellation project.

The early version of the Orion spacecraft, with circular solar panels by Yogui.

Altair Munar lander, with working landing legs (NOTE: Add landing legs to "gear" group manually if you want "G" to trigger them).

Detailed IVAs visible from the outside.

LER rover with wheels that can rotate to the side for increased mobility.

An LRV prototype, mostly functional, can fold.

Two heavy-lift rockets. Ares I for Orion and Ares V for cargo (including Altair).

- - - Updated - - -

Just needs the usual ksp 1.0 conversion update

- - - Updated - - -

Credit to dragon01 for updating to ksp 0.9 previously.

Thread and 0.9 download here.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/81754-Release-BobCat-Ind-Space-Planet-products

I will get the patch uploaded when I can

Edited by Mike-NZ

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.