ISS 1.1.2 development thread

Mike-NZ

5 kerbins!!!!!! How I will must control them??:(( I use one, another flying away:((( But I was collected all of them in 1 point. After I was use G, but the truss S0 have yellow color and I was recive message: too far... May be it is happening because my truss S0 moving too far?

- - - Updated - - -

I will must constructing this station!!! :))))

Yes, you should try and keep both your kerbal and S0 as close to the node on Z1 as possible, KIS has a range,

I don't how I do this. 5 kerbals... I will must control all of them:( But they drift and fly away:(( Also I will must controlled move part S0

FlyMeToTheMinmus: Are you complete this stage?:) I mean attach Truss S0. And you also using KIS for this, right?

Edited by Irenicus

AAAAA!!! I DID IT!!!!!:cool::sticktongue::D It is very.. very difficult... How I wiil install another parts P1, S1 and others? Againe I must will have 5 kerbols?

http://s020.radikal.ru/i708/1510/d5/7e21200b0ea0.jpg

I guess so. To help with kerbals flying away I would suggest using KIS to attach small ladders to s0, and then the other kerbals can stay attached to them.

Which mod pack are you using for the atmosphere Irenicus?

It is not mode :) It is pack for texture replacer and convert me for lower memory usege :) If you want I can give you that pack. :)

Irenicus, this is just something that is bothering me, but, for module orientation, go take a look at felbourn's project gateway!

Okey, sorry for that. :(

Edited by Irenicus

Let me insert here my screenshots ISS? Maybe this will help someone in the construction of the station.

And I want to thank everyone who helped me ! Thank you!!!!!!!

ISS - it is great mode!!! Difficult to build but very interesting!!!!

Shuttle SSP + ISS = my dream about space! :)

Edited by Irenicus

áonstruction continues :) But I have a lot of comments. No instructions for installing modules. You do not know which module should be atach with a docking port and what a module with using KIS . You have to lose a lot of time if you want to understand that . It's annoying :(

3ef5ea82c3a1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've actually done testing with the ISS, and the lag isn't due to part count, it's actually caused by the Solar Arrays. I don't know what it about them that causes lag, but I know the lag without the solar arrays is significantly less than it is with them.

I've actually done testing with the ISS, and the lag isn't due to part count, it's actually caused by the Solar Arrays. I don't know what it about them that causes lag, but I know the lag without the solar arrays is significantly less than it is with them.

Could be too much animation...? I will try for a remake

- - - Updated - - -

And higher and lower textures. I did try lower part cound with built in dock ports

Just to keep everyone updated, I've started a new release thread for the Dreamer... I've updated it for 1.0.5 (wow did things get toasty quick!) and done a bit of tweaking here and there. I've also removed all references to any real world craft it may have been partially inspired by... in order to avoid angering any real companies who don't understand the value of getting a bunch of science minded people excited about their space craft...

I cannot say ENOUGH how much I appreciate Mike-NZ keeping the ship alive and making so many improvements along the way!

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Sampa said:

What is going wrong with it?  I can gladly forward this information to Mike for you!

its not loading ..at startup .. sticking . 1.05 Vanila. 

and if you can please till mike that ISS with RSS and RO need an update ..

KSP%202015-09-24%2015-21-16-14.jpg

KSP%202015-09-24%2003-30-34-72.jpg

i dont know but Mike with doing update every week now for the last 3 months no updates what happend??  

Ok, I will forward this to Mike.

To answer your question about why Mike has not updated this as often as he used to, it is mainly because mike had been gone for several months dealing with life issues.  He has recently returned and is presently working on a patch and update for the shuttle, probable completion being around when 1.1 drops.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.