Mike-NZ

ISS 1.1.2 development thread

He's behind the Great Firewall of China, which means file sharing/storage sites are pretty much impossible to use. Chances are, he'll have to wait until the final version is posted.

And I think I've bitten off more than I can chew with re-texturing Node 2. I can't, for the life of me, get the mipmaps to save properly.

Development has not stopped completely. For now, it is on hold while work on shuttle has completed.

Development has not stopped completely. For now, it is on hold while work on shuttle has completed.

Gotcha

Mike, i have absuggestion for the future. Provide subassemblies of specific shuttle launched parts and payloads, particularly the iss solar panels

I was wondering if the RMS dock was working. Tried it today and the RMS didn't dock with the S0 truss.

Ok, I think I have seen this before. I think a simple reload should be able to fix the issue. I think there is a bit of a system resizing bug caused by the very nature of RSS/RO itself. I think a simple reload of the save should solve the problem.

dont know but i think i'll stop playing this game too much bug .. cant get the RSS with mike addons to work always a crash ..... always

Hey, it happens. If it will help any, try running in Opengl mode or using Active Texture Management (or even both)

Been a while since i last used the arm...and that would better be served on the shuttle thread itself.

MIKE ISS need to be checked with RSS configuration Please....from P4 till P6 is much more smaller than the rest..

P4-P6 are supposed to be smaller that S0-P3 (see image)

242111main_image_1103_1024-768.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.