Mike-NZ

ISS 1.1.2 development thread

Recommended Posts

Hi? Can i ask for any problems between Mechjeb and ISS pack?  I'm using them with errors on autopilot that the rocket with ISS part often fly unbalanced. Thank you very much! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2015, 10:35:35, Irenicus said:

No wait, it is dock wituot KIS :) The KIS need only for attach S0 :)

66d95b80dafb.jpg

 Your orientation is incorrect, Your Rassvett is supposed to be on the zenith part of the Zarya Module and your Zarya is rotated 45% off  the only open port on zarya is zenith and thats where Rassvett mounts,  On your Zvezna Module you need Pirs at your Zenith port, and Poisk at your Nadir Port. No other ports are available and should be closed.   Both your Zvezna and Zarya are also rotated 45 degrees for the solar panels should be aligned with the truss. Your quest Module is on the opposite side of the Unity Module,   when you fix the Rotation of your Zvezna and Zarya modules you will have to fold in the Zarya Solar panels as they do in Real Life, so not to interfere with the S2 panels. 

 

 Use this pic to reference the correct orientationScreenshot_1_1.jpg~original

 

 

Screenshot_3_1.jpg~original

Edited by mghslowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is interested, I'm working on a BEAM module for ISS. I plan to have it finished before the real BEAM launches to station. I can post a link here when I release it of anyone's interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sciencepanda said:

If anyone is interested, I'm working on a BEAM module for ISS. I plan to have it finished before the real BEAM launches to station. I can post a link here when I release it of anyone's interested.

 Oh Please DO !  i want to make my ISS identical to the real one and expect the new NAUKA module soon to replace PIRS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, mghslowell said:

 Oh Please DO !  i want to make my ISS identical to the real one and expect the new NAUKA module soon to replace PIRS

That's why I'm making BEAM. I have a save in KSP where I have the entire ISS and update it whenever anything changes. The save is basically a replica of the actual ISS... I even used the Crew Manifest mod to create Kerbals with the correct names. I've been looking for a mod with BEAM, and haven't found one... So I decided to make one myself. The quality won't quite match up to the rest of the mod, but I hope it will at least be reasonable. I'm thinking about making Nauka as well, but since it isn't planned for launch till 2017, I figure I have plenty of time.

 

edit:

I just looked at a few detailed pictures of Nauka, and it seems to almost identical to Zarya... So you could probably just reuse the existing Zarya in the mod.

Edited by sciencepanda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sciencepanda said:

 

That's why I'm making BEAM. I have a save in KSP where I have the entire ISS and update it whenever anything changes. The save is basically a replica of the actual ISS... I even used the Crew Manifest mod to create Kerbals with the correct names. I've been looking for a mod with BEAM, and haven't found one... So I decided to make one myself. The quality won't quite match up to the rest of the mod, but I hope it will at least be reasonable. I'm thinking about making Nauka as well, but since it isn't planned for launch till 2017, I figure I have plenty of time.

 

edit:

I just looked at a few detailed pictures of Nauka, and it seems to almost identical to Zarya... So you could probably just reuse the existing Zarya in the mod.

 Correct  Mid 2017 if no further delays.  we would like to see FGB-2 aka nauka and UM bottom dock  and the rest of the new Russian Station parts to be added in the future. I currently alsohave Community ISS and Mike NZ ISS package with SS with ELC  Mobile Servicing System with working canadarm2  on the  Mobile Transporter car so fantastic now and so frame friendly!  i too also update my ISS to match real world Ops.  just actually undocked the Cygnus 4 I will be using that Mod to rename the kerbals to match the ISS crew.    Lack luster labs has an expandable inflatable work station. have you see that ? 

Edited by mghslowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mghslowell said:

 Correct  Mid 2017 if no further delays.  we would like to see FGB-2 aka nauka and UM bottom dock  and the rest of the new Russian Station parts to be added in the future. I currently alsohave Community ISS and Mike NZ ISS package with SS with ELC  Mobile Servicing System with working canadarm2  on the  Mobile Transporter car so fantastic now and so frame friendly!  i too also update my ISS to match real world Ops.  just actually undocked the Cygnus 4 I will be using that Mod to rename the kerbals to match the ISS crew.    Lack luster labs has an expandable inflatable work station. have you see that ? 

I have not used Lack luster labs. I currently have a mod for the CST-100, as it adds the IDA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2015 at 8:39 PM, sciencepanda said:

Okay, here are some pictures of my BEAM module. What do you guys think? If you like it, I can post a link to it.. If not, I can keep working,

http://imgur.com/a/gfgV9

Looks Great! BEAM will be launched on CRS 8 in a few weeks!!

Edited by Tristonwilson12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tristonwilson12 said:

Looks Great! BEAM will be launched on CRS 8 in a few weeks!!

I know. I'm excited for the mission... Partially because of the BEAM module, but mostly because it's Dragons first CRS mission since the RS-7 anomaly. Anyway, I have one question: Should I add the BEAM logo to the side? I think the real one has the logo on the side of the inflated section. The thing is It may take a while to get it right. If I don't add it, I can release BEAM either tomorrow or Friday (it'll would be a Christmas present). If I do add the logo, I'm not sure when I'll release it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive been looking through this and haven't found a definitive answer. Does this work with 1.0.5? And if so where can I download it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys...

Is this mod still maintained, and is the one on MrMike's github the latest version?

 

OMG, I'm in love!

atv_02.jpg

Edited by Jimbodiah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI,

Does anyone have the original .obj or .dae files of the Truss Segments ?

I am building this in orbit but need to reduce part count so i thought of creating a single-part truss object (i build in orbit, drop it down, clean up/reduce parts in SPH and then HyperEdit it back to orbit), just cant import the .mu files to any Modelling program (tried Lightwave, Modo, Wings3D)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Triston and I are actively seeking out Mike to find the answers to you questions.  Please be patient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.01.2016 at 3:03 PM, Sampa said:

Triston and I are actively seeking out Mike to find the answers to you questions.  Please be patient.

Any chance someone with a better grasp of blender could just import those .mu and convert them to .obj ?

I am getting some strange results when importing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it is plausible, but, without the ok being given by Mike or the previous creators, there would not be a way for it to be posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.01.2016 at 0:50 PM, Sampa said:

it is plausible, but, without the ok being given by Mike or the previous creators, there would not be a way for it to be posted.

Ye, i know from the Shuttle Thread that Mike basically went complete offline and no contact with him - well, pity, will try further to get around blender :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, be aware that Triston and I are still attempting to contact him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting stuck on the loading screen on the soviet pack parts.... Any fixes?

 

Edited by eman596

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll talk to Triston, for the time being, I think he is in charge until we can get contact with Mike.  Could you send us the logs?  might help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sampa said:

I'll talk to Triston, for the time being, I think he is in charge until we can get contact with Mike.  Could you send us the logs?  might help.

 

Here is the log from around the time of the error, I myself have no Idea what most of it means besides the fact that "[EXC 19:34:36.281] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate () " is the reacurring problem

[WRN 19:34:35.455] Part already contains resource 'ElectricCharge'
[LOG 19:34:35.461] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFF36A52][287.01]: OnAwake
[WRN 19:34:35.461] Could not create PartResource of type 'CO2
[LOG 19:34:35.551] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFF36A28][287.01]: OnAwake
[LOG 19:34:35.569] PartLoader: Part 'SovietPack/Parts/MIR/MIR_KVANT_core/Kvant1/Kvant_1' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 19:34:35.592] -INFO- Tac.LifeSupportModule[FFF369B2][287.01]: OnAwake
[LOG 19:34:35.608] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Kvant.1'
[LOG 19:34:35.746] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'SovietPack/Parts/MIR/MIR_KVANT_solar/KvantSolar/Kvant_1_Solar_Panel'
[WRN 19:34:35.754] PartLoader Warning: Variable RSSROConfig not found in Part
[ERR 19:34:35.757] Cannot find a PartModule of typename 'KASModuleGrab'

[LOG 19:34:35.780] PartLoader: Part 'SovietPack/Parts/MIR/MIR_KVANT_solar/KvantSolar/Kvant_1_Solar_Panel' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 19:34:35.795] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'Kvant.1.Solar.Panel'
[LOG 19:34:35.984] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'SovietPack/Parts/MIR/MIR_RCS/part/Mir_RCS_ThrusterBlock'
[WRN 19:34:35.992] PartLoader Warning: Variable RSSROConfig not found in Part
[ERR 19:34:35.995] N2O4 not found in resource database. Propellant Setup has failed.

[EXC 19:34:35.996] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.SetupPropellant (.ConfigNode node)
    ModuleRCS.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node)
    PartModule.Load (.ConfigNode node)
    Part.AddModule (.ConfigNode node)
    PartLoader.ParsePart (.UrlConfig urlConfig, .ConfigNode node)
    PartLoader+.MoveNext ()
[EXC 19:34:36.031] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FindThrusters ()
    ModuleRCS.OnStart (StartState state)
    Part.ModulesOnStart ()
    Part+.MoveNext ()
[EXC 19:34:36.064] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate ()
[EXC 19:34:36.068] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate ()
[EXC 19:34:36.068] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate ()
[EXC 19:34:36.080] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate ()
[EXC 19:34:36.101] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate ()
[EXC 19:34:36.122] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate ()
[EXC 19:34:36.140] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate ()
[EXC 19:34:36.161] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate ()
[EXC 19:34:36.182] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate ()
[EXC 19:34:36.200] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate ()
[EXC 19:34:36.221] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate ()
[EXC 19:34:36.242] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate ()
[EXC 19:34:36.260] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate ()
[EXC 19:34:36.281] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ModuleRCS.FixedUpdate ()
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.