Station Hub Child Bug

Got to post it in here as I am using mods.

Used the Station hub as root added adapters and large docking rings.

Errors in Debug screen 'adapter not a child of station hub'

Took an adapter with Large docking port from the hub and the node ceased to exist.

I thought maybe it's because I started out with it as root however when I started over using a probe core as root and station hub on top, had the same problem when adding adapters.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxgvsr9tgt7moba/KSP.log?dl=0

AFAIK it's not harmful and you can ignore it.

When I took off an adapter to rotate it, it picked up two including another from a different node. It showed two ghost images only one of which seemed to have a node while both were captured by the mouse.

I am aware that by copying an item which has a parent, the copy loses it's child status. This isn't the same thing at all. It was almost as if it had symmetry but the two multipart items appeared to be at right angles to each other. The station Hub of course has no symetry and nodes can only be connected or disconnected individually. It threw up a couple of exceptions in the debug window. Hence my concern.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.