Tourists without contract

Hello

not sure where to post this, as my version is modded. Mods shown below.

Anyway i do have a problem with my tourists in the Career mode.

http://e01i.imgup.net/KSPTourist54a6.jpg

Like the picture above shows, i have two tourists in my Astronaut Complex that i don't have any Contracts available for. They appeared after i accepted my very first Tourist contract but that contract was for other kerbals than those two. And even if i take the two for a ride (i assume they would like a suborbital/orbital around Kerbin flight) they don't disappear.

I would like to get rid of them, well without killing them ^^"

PS. Even after deleting all mods they didn't disappear. And non of these mods should have caused that problem.

Also tested x86 and x64 versions

Mods that i use are all up to date

ModuleManager

ScienceAlert

StageRecovery

StationScience

KerbalScienceExchange

MechJeb

KerbalEngineer

Chatter

KAS and KIS

RemoteTech

Scansat

AlarmClock

TransferWindow

AlternateResourcePanel

KSP-AVC

Can't say what caused those tourists to appear then, but sure they are with your savegame now. While the origin can be considered a bug (and would be useful to track what caused it, but would require some effort to do), the persistence with the savegame is something that could be corrected. I would expect them to show with your savegame, in the ROSTER section (has a number of KERBAL entries with all active Kerbals).

If they indeed show there, taking them out should be an easy chore. If you wish, upload your savegame (.sfs) so me or others may have a look and probably be able to delete those unwanted tourists.

Checked that savegame, but couldn't find any hint about what made those tourists to appear. That is actually better, rather then having still something in the save about them, and could create an issue not finding them any more.

Could be something shows in the log (output_log.txt or Player.log), in case the process that created them also logged the event. But not knowing what that process could be, can't anticipate if that took care to keep events logged. Also, can't exclude it was actually KSP to generate those tourists, as if it called the process twice for the same contract; but then would be interesting to find out what really happened, it may show a bug escaped.

Anyway, glad you could get rid of that annoyance.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.