[1.6.1] Chaka Monkey 161

YANFRET

2 hours ago, YANFRET said:

12 hours from now will someone ask this and say 1.1.3?

No kidding! At this point I'd just start sending them to ask "Mr Owl" Why ask when you can find out yourself in less time than it takes to post a comment asking about it.

23 minutes ago, V8jester said:

No kidding! At this point I'd just start sending them to ask "Mr Owl" Why ask when you can find out yourself in less time than it takes to post a comment asking about it.

I'm sorry I asked. I was on my phone yesterday and tried to find out quickly. I wasn't able to test it myself.

It's all good in the monkey hood. We're just venting. 

When 1.1234567 has been out for ten days we will have a flight solution for you! 

Really we are re working a few models that are our bad, everything will come together fine soon.

keep finding bugs!

Yanfret aja y tu que? :sticktongue:

I was looking for the Altair pod in the latest release and it's gone, so, being the stubborn guy I am, I've restored it from 1.0.5 but there's no working hatch, sooo again restored it from 1.0.4 but it slow downs the game a lot (may be colliders issues).  It's goodbye for ever?

aaaand do you know where can I get the darker texture for the NOS lander:

6mYJwA.jpg

Edit: Just found out reading the thread (yeah I know ..) " The manufacturer confirmed it is broken since our remake of the Altair for 1.0.5, a fix is pending. They have it taken apart on the factory floor right now. "

Thanks!!

Edited by Drakenex

46 minutes ago, pw4x3r said:

Inflatables flipping over during reentry, altair landers and rovers exploding when touching ground if legs are deployed. Is it just me ?

nope, it happens to us all :0.0:, (I've read the thread you know)

This project is modeled at 75% real scale.

What does this mean as far as stock interoperability? Is the SLS at 3.75m? 5? 7? Basically, does this align with KSP stock sizes or are they slightly bigger (or all bigger)?

17 hours ago, MrMeeb said:

It's not up to date right now! Expect lots of bugs :) 

Status Update

While you wait patiently for us to finish the 1.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.? update, you can replace the procedural fairings included with the 1.1 beta with this updated version: https://github.com/e-dog/ProceduralFairings/releases 

Cool things are on the way, thanks for your interest and cooperation!

1 hour ago, jordanjay29 said:

So is there a possibility to rescale either one (stock or CMES parts) to make them compatible?

Probably, but some of the parts in there were from really old mods that have issues when resized. I tried resizing the inflatable heat shields to stock sizes, but the stowed mesh that resulted was awful.

• 2 weeks later...

Status Update

While our prime contractor works out details on the all new NOS Chaka Lander TM, we put together some exciting new station craft for you guys

SCh89k.jpg

kRrdp6.jpgU012AM.jpgnlzdc1.jpgGTeKOh.jpg

Edited by YANFRET

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.