[1.6.1] Chaka Monkey 161

YANFRET

11 hours ago, Sir_Fanch said:

Lol :P.

Fantastic mod, Keep up the tremendous work :D.

Thanks! You bet.

6 hours ago, COL.R.Neville said:

hah yeah you cats seem to be a talented bunch so a few stretch goals for ya,

1.2 around the corner forgot antennas will probably be the next cool thing to have. specially tracking ones like remotetech used to have.

oh and forgot conformal fuel,rcs tanks there used to be a mod i think the name was bft or something like those tanks looked pretty slick.  

Antennas we got. Adding 1.2 functionality to them is a grand idea. You're a winner!

2 hours ago, Delta_8930 said:

New (or a larger variety) of inflatable heat shields!

Those things are very tricky! In our blindness from the light, we had not thought much about other sizes for the inflatable. That should be an easy thing to implement. Good idea!

10 hours ago, NeoFatalis said:

I think it would be nice to have RealPlume support (Yeah , I know you told that you will not support RO but this is not really RO , and I get that this is a huge amount of work to make configs for all the engines , I just think it would make the whole pack to look better overall , also the stock plumes make me vomit:() , If I would know how to write configs I would happily do this myself...(altough it's never too late to try:P)...

One kink here is that some of the engines that we are firmly committed to using ( many of them actually ) use the older engine module style and it would be a huge amount of work to re engineer them to support RealPlume... so any implementation we did would always result in "Hey why didn't yo do that across the pack??"

Also when we talk about the huge size of the pack, adding data for plumage is a tough sell.

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

MODULE
    {        
        name = ModuleAnimateGeneric
        animationName = KLLDeployAnim
        startEventGUIName = Lower Leg
        endEventGUIName = Raise Leg
        wheelColliderName = wheelCollider
        suspensionTransformName = Piston
        orientFootToGround = true
        landingFootName = FootHing
        // Axis is aligned forward instead of up
        alignFootUp = true
        suspensionUpperLimit = 0.65
        impactTolerance = 6500
        suspensionOffset = 0, 0,0
        suspensionSpring = 5
        suspensionDamper = 1
    }

use the above to replace the MODULE {name = ModuleLandingLeg} block to get the ASET Landing Legs going in 1.2. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/10/2016 at 0:12 AM, YANFRET said:

One kink here is that some of the engines that we are firmly committed to using ( many of them actually ) use the older engine module style and it would be a huge amount of work to re engineer them to support RealPlume... so any implementation we did would always result in "Hey why didn't yo do that across the pack??"

Also when we talk about the huge size of the pack, adding data for plumage is a tough sell.

On 11/5/2016 at 4:25 AM, BolleT said:

i don't know if it's a thing yet but maybe real plume for the engines?

This is the answer that I got...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On January 8, 2017 at 8:22 PM, BrickMacklin said:

Is there a way to make all the parts appear on 1.2? I have the mod loaded and most parts appear but parts such as the Orion cockpit do not.

2 hours ago, danklar said:

So I am trying to use this and there are a whole slew of parts missing, any idea?

Most likely the missing parts are victim to the line with "strut" that needs to be changed to "part"

This was a fairly substantial / unexpected change. But @MeCripp and several others seem to be looking into it. I would say just be patient and keep an eye on the thread.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2017 at 9:22 PM, BrickMacklin said:

Is there a way to make all the parts appear on 1.2? I have the mod loaded and most parts appear but parts such as the Orion cockpit do not.

On 1/12/2017 at 11:20 AM, danklar said:

So I am trying to use this and there are a whole slew of parts missing, any idea?

Has

On 1/12/2017 at 1:30 PM, V8jester said:

Most likely the missing parts are victim to the line with "strut" that needs to be changed to "part"

This was a fairly substantial / unexpected change. But @MeCripp and several others seem to be looking into it. I would say just be patient and keep an eye on the thread.

has pointed most of the problem out @YANFRET  has taken a break from KSP I'm not sure if the mod can be posted in the thread or not and i don't really want to try and make a MM to change all of it so if i can get back in connect with Yanfret i see if i can just update the downlinks

• 1 month later...

The system is almost ready to publish but all craft must be tested before release.

If you would like to assist beta testing 1.2.2 craft send a PM and you will get a dropbox link.

Edited by YANFRET

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.