[1.6.1] Chaka Monkey 161

YANFRET

7 hours ago, Motokid600 said:

Can't wait to land me some boosters. Wonder if BurnTogether still works...

Yep, we're planning ahead with high power RCS thrusters at the tops and about 300 units of mono per core, so it should work out really well....  should... :P

All New Intermonkey Space Station

Featuring some new CX Aerospace modules!

SSwWh7.jpg
80kWb4.jpg
gf6P4u.jpg
REwumc.jpg
b8g15t.jpg

31 minutes ago, MeCripp said:

Looking good as always :)

:D

A few questions for the users:

Do you want Advanced Monkey Launch Vehicle ( the new one ) to be added to the pack, or a stand alone add on?

Do you want the EMLV ( Delta IV analogue ) vehicle to be retired and made an extras add on?

Do you want this new station to replace other previous Intermonkey Station craft files?

Do you want more or less craft files in the next version?

z2L1Wl.jpgwhpCAR.jpgHOe1g3.jpg

Edited by YANFRET

O man all this questions :confused:

6 minutes ago, YANFRET said:

Do you want Advanced Monkey Launch Vehicle ( the new one ) to be added to the pack, or a stand alone add on?

I can go both ways on this one how much do the new ones hit on memory ?   But would say added

9 minutes ago, YANFRET said:

Do you want the EMLV ( Delta IV analogue ) vehicle to be retired and made an extras add on?

What are you crazy :huh: I love the Delta IV but at lease extras add on if that have to be ;.;

12 minutes ago, YANFRET said:

Do you want this new station to replace other previous Intermonkey Station craft files?

would say yes CX Aerospace has done a Great job and hope we get the Internal to go with them  :) ?   And not to say and haven't check but would think they use less memory then the old ones

17 minutes ago, YANFRET said:

:huh: crazy monkey more is better :D

1 hour ago, YANFRET said:

:D

A few questions for the users:

My answers: 

please add the AMLV. I've only seen pictures, but I love it.

whatever you do, don't retire the EMLV. That is my favorite LV in the entire pack.

as always, more craft files is the Kerbal way to do things. More is always better!

2 hours ago, Delta_8930 said:

My answers: 

please add the AMLV. I've only seen pictures, but I love it.

whatever you do, don't retire the EMLV. That is my favorite LV in the entire pack.

as always, more craft files is the Kerbal way to do things. More is always better!

vKjbLW.jpgKAd00a.jpgtXGnlQ.jpg

Edited by YANFRET

21 hours ago, Phineas Freak said:

Keep them both! BTW, do the legs on the ALMV work as expected?

3 hours ago, YANFRET said:

And, they do lock down 100% of the time!

I see what you did there... :D

... May not be 100% of the time, once some one comes up with a weather mod for KSP, tho...lol

Edited by Stone Blue

38 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

I see what you did there... :D

... May not be 100% of the time, once some one comes up with a weather mod for KSP, tho...lol

As you can see in fact: I have a demonstration landing in pictures from which you can make your own conclusions!  100% success rate.

PtrTrS.jpg
Lsgt08.jpg
Redlh4.jpg
36vQIa.jpgGc9lxU.jpg

Edited by YANFRET

Meanwhile, back on the ISS;

New window texture for CX module, and Snacks Plus gets involved and shows of it's KW Expanded Orion Engine, now back in action thanks to Frizzank for fixing the collider on his model used by Chaka as the Orion Spacecraft Adapter...

o1Lz4x.jpg
qCftQo.jpg
d2h5hz.jpg

Highly anticipating the new release. Can't wait to get my hands on those legs that go allll the way :P

An issue with the current release. The Orion docking port ( the black one atleast ) that's fixed into the nosecone. Or it's an issue with the stand alone Altair ports. The two won't dock with each other. So before i scrub this current mission to replace the ports to match is there anything I can do to get these two to link up?

Yea it's all good I was able to make a work around. One more fly in my ointment... When using Dynamic Texture Loader the ASET props in the Orion IVA are blurred to hell and back. I posted in the DTL thread, but Rbray was not able to recreate it. Which is strange because I tested this on a stock install with just CMES ( I even chopped some parts away from CMES to ensure it loads. I like to think I didn't delete something causing the issue, but... Idk that's why I'm here :P And the bare necessities ( the simple bare necessities ). 

eAK4yDf.png

Texture res is set to max, I've tried clearing my MM cache and the DTR cache. I cannot figure out why DTR is doing this to the Orion IVA and the fact that Rbray couldn't reproduce it concerns me.

Any ideas?

Edited by Motokid600

8 hours ago, Motokid600 said:

Yea it's all good I was able to make a work around. One more fly in my ointment... When using Dynamic Texture Loader the ASET props in the Orion IVA are blurred to hell and back. I posted in the DTL thread, but Rbray was not able to recreate it. Which is strange because I tested this on a stock install with just CMES ( I even chopped some parts away from CMES to ensure it loads. I like to think I didn't delete something causing the issue, but... Idk that's why I'm here :P And the bare necessities ( the simple bare necessities ). 

eAK4yDf.png

Texture res is set to max, I've tried clearing my MM cache and the DTR cache. I cannot figure out why DTR is doing this to the Orion IVA and the fact that Rbray couldn't reproduce it concerns me.

Any ideas?

Does happen on stock pods all so the buttons blurry on them all like that ? Has to be how DTR is compressing them it looks just like what ActiveTextureManagement did to them

OMG... How in hell's name did I miss this mod pack. Seriously, the inflatable heatshield is enough to give it a 10/10 from me (yeah, I've been looking for these since DRE lost its version).

Oh damn!.... I wanted to go play on Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak... now I have to go test these parts out in KSP... CURSE YOU, CURSE YOU I SAY...or maybe GET KERBALSTUFFED YOU TEASE!!!... :D

12 minutes ago, Motokid600 said:

What diameter are you making those landing legs for? Ive been dying to find a nice pair of legs for my 5m booster.

Not completely sure but from the looks of it the AMLV looks like its around 3.75m diameter. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.