[1.6.1] Chaka Monkey 161

YANFRET

18 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I've reached out to @YANFRET about adopting this, but haven't heard back yet

It's a great mod, but needs some work.

Also, as of now, the Procedural Fairings is broken on 1.12, causing crash to desktop issues

The ModFather strikes back! Also just because it's on my mind from the KSP 10 year video, thank you for all you do @linuxgurugamer

• 10 months later...
2 hours ago, Ashiepoppy said:

Let's hope we get a response soon, if not then idk if we should close this thread.

I miss this mod :(

I never heard back, and since the license won’t allow me to adopt, I’ve dropped this endeavor .

Specifically, this includes parts from CXG2827 - CXaerospace Station Parts which is under ARR.  I contacted the author of that mod, and he was unwilling to change the license, the limited terms he offered would have been difficult to follow.

Sad, it is a nice mod, and I had already done a lot of work on it before I heard back

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 8:10 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

I never heard back, and since the license won’t allow me to adopt, I’ve dropped this endeavor .

Specifically, this includes parts from CXG2827 - CXaerospace Station Parts which is under ARR.  I contacted the author of that mod, and he was unwilling to change the license, the limited terms he offered would have been difficult to follow.

Sad, it is a nice mod, and I had already done a lot of work on it before I heard back

Would it be possible to just remove those parts from the mod?  I'm not very familiar, so I don't know how extensive they are.

5 hours ago, JonnyOThan said:

Would it be possible to just remove those parts from the mod?  I'm not very familiar, so I don't know how extensive they are.

Anything’s possible, but not something I’m going to do, sorry.

‘There are plenty of other great parts mods available, no need to spend that kind of time on this.

Sorry 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.