Mechanized Solutions Thread, Mecha, Walking-tanks, and Limb using Vehicles Unite!

WELCOME TO THE MECHANIZED SOLUTIONS THREAD​!*Ahem*

The mechanized Solutions thread is a thread dedicated to showing off your coolest Robots. If you make something awesome that happens to be limb driven or uses limbs for a majority of its tasks, Feel absolutely FREE to post them here! *I'l occasionally post my work here as well*

As many are sure, mechas are very impractical solutions to very easy to go about problems. sadly, its just not cool enough to brag to your friends about! so i am making a thread, dedicated to those awesome ideas you come up with when you just want to take a mission Further than just a casual trip to minmus, or cruising a rover around Duna!

XEKonFc.png

Remember!!!, Mechanized Vehicles are usually:

Legged Vehicles

Vehicles who use Robotic arms/legs as a part of their normal tasks

Are incredibly awesome or Derpy (Whichever comes first)

Furthermore, any Mechas i post here will most likely have a Mod list and a Download link with it. I might also Occasionally Tease Upcoming Mechas. so stay sharp!

Current Pictures:

ORBITAL-FRAME:S.T.A.R.G.A.Z.E.R

A Special Mecha Designed for Asteroid and Starship Intervention, it is capable of getting where it needs to go fast Via the C.O.M.E.T Drive Mounted on its back. It is armed with various gatling cannons and 2 chest mounted missile pods.

KE4XEU6.png?1

SkpJAit.png?1

Current Download Links

Orbital frame Stargazer: http://www./download/d09c1sd10nx2t2i/Stargazer_MK_II.craft

Mods Used: Quiztech Aero, Infernal Robotics Rework, BDarmoury, GN Drives From Gundam 00, USIs Alcubierre warpdrive (With Heleaons Part addon), MKII Expansion, and Kerbpaint (Not needed) *IF there are any Problems Using the craft please screenshot the Error you receive and i can Deduce what mod im leaving out. (I believe i just listed all the mods i use Currently, Kek)

If anyone has problems with links, please ask. and il try to fix the problem as soon as exposition allows.*

Edited by Yokito Zumi

Im just gonna go ahead and tease a New mecha im working on, Its a part of the ASOF-ARGUS/ASOF-ARIES Programme im working on, to supply Air Superiority Orbital frames to my Craft roster. these frames will have significantly less parts than some of the higher end Orbital Frames as they are a lot lighter and operate a bit nicer in atmosphere.

OLdvD6W.png?1

9o5mFgI.png?1

Her name is S.T.A.R.C.H.A.S.E.R

Edited by Yokito Zumi

"Scuse me while I attempt to recreate at least the Lagann mech from TTGL. Project may be delayed whilst heavens are being pierced.

Update: DEAR GOD NO. The shape does not translate at all.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Edited by Kagame
Yours is the drill that will cause a massive CoM/CoT imbalance.

"Scuse me while I attempt to recreate at least the Lagann mech from TTGL. Project may be delayed whilst heavens are being pierced.

Update: DEAR GOD NO. The shape does not translate at all.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Holy .... I would support this so much

Pfffft! i leave the thread for a week or two and its grown spectacularly!

Thanks guys for all the support.

I am trying to work around making a new Mecha but for now i made this.

fVhUTXj.png?1

Ex1WIGS.png?1

and this new unit that will serve as the main head and booster pack of an upcoming Duo-Frame Mecha.

5oCDxjP.png?1

tsVuazA.png?1

2DX6iy3.png?1

I made this

Javascript is disabled. View full album

will add electricity system

Edit: Ok, three points make a plane and I cant lift one leg to move it, it just leans. More torque wheels?

Edit2: Even with more torque wheels, without a good tripod sequence I can only move it 500 mm/s. Any pro help?

Edited by Feradose

I made this

http://imgur.com/a/2mYx5

will add electricity system

Edit: Ok, three points make a plane and I cant lift one leg to move it, it just leans. More torque wheels?

Edit2: Even with more torque wheels, without a good tripod sequence I can only move it 500 mm/s. Any pro help?

As much as i love tripods i have no idea how to make a walking one.

Well, i might be gone for a long time guys, too busy Playing 1.3 Terraria, because Kami-knows how long i have been waiting for it. if you want to Join me and discuss mecha while we play feel free to PM me,

EDIT: The terraria binge is over, now to get back to doing crazy shenanigans with Robots and stuff.

Edited by Yokito Zumi

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.